Celtic Dragon - Cup Court Cards

Soaring Eagle

[size=+1]Page[/size]

Description: A young girl is reaching out to take a scroll decorated with a cup design from a large water dragon. There is a small water dragon waiting on some rocks. There are spirals on the shells and rocks on the beach.

Significant Details: The dragon and the lake represent controlling and using emotional energy. The scroll with a cup drawn on it signifies ancient knowledge about emotions. The small dragon is her companion and guardian. The spirals represent creation.

My Interpretation: This is a time of finding fresh ideas and new methods of doing things. You may be optimistic about the future. You may receive a message of love soon. Someone may give you a gift given in friendship.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: How I wish I were this young girl. I could use some help learning to better control my emotions at times. She is so eager for the information. The dragon is giving her this knowledge, because he knows that she is ready to learn this important life lesson.

[size=+1]Knight[/size]

Description: A young man is riding a water dragon. There is a girl’s face beside the young man, and sea creatures are swimming alongside him.

Significant Details: The seashell designs signify life forces. The sea creatures symbolize the manifestation of creation. The girl’s face represents the hidden feminine side.

My Interpretation: This is a time of dreams, but also of reality. Keep your dreams and your reality balanced and you will make great accomplishments. This may be a time to plan an outing with someone special. You may receive an unexpected visitor during this time.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: The knight rides through the waters of emotions, caught up in daydreams. He is still learning to control his emotions, but he has already learned a lot on his journey.

[size=+1]Queen[/size]

Description: The queen is seated upon her throne, he skirts spreading to the edges of the seen area. There is a small water dragon resting upon one hand, and she holds a cup in the other hand.

Significant Details: The waves represent tides of emotions. The cup represents primordial energy. The small water dragon is a spiritual guide and teacher. The crown symbolizes spiritual enlightenment. The throne represents authority.

My Interpretation: This card indicates a feminine influence with a strong loving and protective nature. This is a time for quiet contentment. You may find yourself more spiritually aware and have more spiritual goals during this time.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: This queen is creative, compassionate and caring. She has learned to control her emotions, and rests in a loving peace.

[size=+1]King[/size]

Description: A large water dragon is wrapped around the King’s throne, which is topped with two small water dragons. The king is standing in front of his throne holding a cup in one hand and touching the dragon’s head with his other hand. On the beach are shells and starfish.

Significant Details: The throne represents security and stability. The water represents emotions. The crown symbolizes spiritual enlightenment. The shells symbolize continuing life cycles. The starfish symbolizes protection. The sea is the cauldron of creation and rebirth.

My Interpretation: This card represents a loving and caring masculine influence. There is a possibility of a journey across water. You may experience an episode of up and down emotions.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: This king is a good listener, patient, and emotionally stable/balanced. He is able to fully control his emotions.

[size=+2]Overview of the Court Cards of Air:[/size] We have traveled from the page to the king, and are ready for the lessons that each one teaches us. We all learn these lessons at our own pace, but our goal is to become the king, to have our emotions under control.

annik

The Page is concentrated on the paper. She have a good friend in the dragon because he is helping her. They seems to do things together.

The Knight look like he is day dreaming and seems to be easily distracted. There are a lot of watery symbol on him. Maybe he is like a fish in the water, gliding though the events.

The Queen look like some one who have knowledge and patience. She seems to have refinement too. This card makes me think of my sister (she is pieces).

The King seems to be some one with values and principles. There are things that seems important like friendship. He is patting the lizard-dragon as if asking for support and companionship.