Apatite and Prehinite anyone?

AmcPisces

I was going over a gallery of tumbled pendants from someone who I bought a gem before. These two were standing out.

Such mystical blue in color is apatite that I am craving to get it. While prehinite is so vibrant and bright in yellowgreen.

With my cravings aside, has anyone in here work with any of these crystal? I would greatly appreciate it.

RainbowPath

I have make some prenhite neckless to sell, people love that stone. But only recently I "addoppted" one to be mine we are still learning more about each other. But is a stone with a very nice vibration :)

linnie

Prehnite isn't one of my stand-out stones, but it is a quiet friend that just attracts me to say hello to it occasionally.

I have a lovely big chunk of blue apatite, in a natural large point... it isn't highly polished, but has a natural clear facet on just one side... it has a lovely feel to it... :)

For me, the prehnite is just a heart calmer... it quietly gives off a peaceful energy... very unassuming! :) My prehnite is of the pale sage/apple green rather than the more yello green...

The apatite really does have that deep blue/blue-green light to it, and actually energises rather than quietens a space... It makes me inquisitive, somehow... exploratory... a mystery stone indeed... :) I noticed that it is also a stone relevant to Feb-March, so is relevant to the equinox right now... :)

Padma

Appatite is actually said to help one lose weight, lol! ;) I don't wear it myself, but I do know an Aquarian gal with Piscean undertones who *loves* it. I think it is meant to be calming and soothing.

I love Prehnite - I have two pieces: one pendant looks exactly like limeade, a lovely green with a hint of yellow, and what looks like bits of lemon pulp floating in it - it is in a cheker-board cut, so has a hundred diamond shaped facets cut on the surface...it makes me feel calm and peaceful - and another that looks exactly like a fresh, crunchy, sweet green grape! That one is a grape shape, rounded oval - and is the freshest spring green! It has three Peridot leaves set above it. This one makes me feel almost a bit jittery when I wear it.

Prehnite is a wonderful protection stone, and it is said to protect your physical goods from being stolen, as well as to protect your physical being. It is meant to protect and stimulate your upper heart chakra, thus enabling one to feel more compassionate. It's a great stone - and so pretty to look at or meditate with!