Thoth 2005 by Urania Verlag

Dean

New Thoth Decks

I'am also waiting to hear about when these New Thoth decks will be out, i have rang a few suppliers but they dont seem to know anything about these decks coming out. Why the big Mystery.

Alta

knowing amazon and delivery dates....

The deluxe version is set to ship 22 Sep 2005 - 5 Oct 2005 and the regular version is set to ship 7 Nov 2005 - 17 Nov 2005. These are the new digitized versions. *shrugs* You can tell my faith in amazon shipping dates is a touch shaken.

Scion

Hey Marion,

I can't find these new decks on Amazon... If you get a chance, could you post a link?

Scion

TomTom

Digitized Thoth

the new digitized Thoth Deck is mentioned only by Urania in Fall 2004. One sees only how the box looks like and a little strip of the back of the card. Nothing more is mentioned. One can find it also at AGMueller's site and also at Koenigsfurt Verlag - De Luxe 95 x 140 cm (it's the size of a bed) should be 9,5 cm X 14 cm. = http://www.koenigsfurt.com.
Nevertheless, I sent an e-mail to Silvia Bachmann from Urania and before that to AGMueller. I don't know what it takes to get an answer! I wonder if the decks, how Fulgor describes them, ever will be printed.
All the promise on their web-sites about good custumer service is just "thumbs-down". Should mention this to CartaMundi, how bad the customer service of their two subsidiaries is.

Sorry, Two Ravens

Dean

Hi Two Ravens thankyou for the Link above very interesting and yes your right about the lack of Customer help i have been waiting for a Reply for almost 3 months now. I liked the colour of the new Thoth box, hope the cards inside live up to everyone's satisfaction.

Alta

Thanks Two Ravens, I apreciate the information and look forward to hearing any reply.

Lillie

I want the one that is the size of a bed.

Now that really is delux!

Oh, I've just thought.
Get a white quilt cover, and some fabric paints.
Paint a card on the quilt cover!

Emily

I've just found something on Amazon UK - the link won't work lol

I searched 'Thoth Tarot' and this deck came up.

This seems strange that Amazon UK have two of these decks used when they haven't been released yet!

Alta

I just looked on amazon.co.uk and don't see the new decks?????