mercury retrograde, september 24th

paradoxx

An active month of planets returning into direct motion, unexpected assistance comes from out of the woodwork. a constant merging of venus (of all planets), mercury and mars across libra.

Subtle breezes can calm the mind, libra sets it into motion but is not the force of movement behind the wind itself. As the last mercury retrograde of this year, and with december being mostly free of any retrograde (and too many asteroids to be too worried about), we could worry about how this mercury retrograde might get under our skins, or we could prepare for a serious new jullian calander year with a serious Saturn retrograde in Virgo, a sign known for being allienated.

Mercury going retrograde wants us to prepare to repair, put in place what we replace, staying on top of our own lives when we need to see where the authority is coming from. Mercury stationary is a learning curve of sorts, slow down and refine, redefine, and restore order, retrieving and remaking the past only sends darker imagry into our subconciousness.

Speaking of the subconcious, our derams might go awry as of late, and late night activities, business and leisure, might go for a change of venue, back yourself up with what you need yourself to be seen as, not what you are exposed to.

GoddessArtemis

You know...I feel like Mercury has been in retro for 4 months already. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING has been acting up for me and my friends for quite some time now: electronics, communication problems, cars, flight delays, etc.

I'm a little afraid of this Merc. retro coming end of this month... :(

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts

...retrograde wants us to prepare to repair, put in place what we replace,...

Now this I understand. Things are coming from the inside as before the light was coming from the outside. Almost like our teacher has walked out of the room because the lessons have already been taught.

We will learn to toddle first, then as time goes on...walk with confidence. I think this has been felt for some time now.

I need to check out my chart to see what area this is going to effect me, more deeply.

:)Barbara

tarotlyn

GoddessArtemis said:
You know...I feel like Mercury has been in retro for 4 months already. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING has been acting up for me and my friends for quite some time now: electronics, communication problems, cars, flight delays, etc.

I'm a little afraid of this Merc. retro coming end of this month...

GA
Maybe this Mercury retrograde will be the "end" of all the problems
you have had for the past 4 months... the end of them...but going back and
bringing others to the fore!:laugh:

On a more serious note though, I think you could certainly go back and look
for things that you have left undone (of a Libran nature especially) such as:
artwork projects, tarot deck creation :D, finish up dancing or singing lessons,
renewing a friendship with an old Libran friend...(which may not work out at
about 3 months down the road...when Mercury goes retrograde yet again.:bugeyed: )
...just some ideas...

:):heart:tarotlyn

Sophie

GoddessArtemis said:
Every single travel arrangement I've made this month has fallen through. It's already cost me a bomb. At this moment, I am sitting in Paris airport waiting for a plane that has been delayed by 2 hours. It's my alternative trip to England, after the Eurostar trip yesterday fell through because of the fire in the channel tunnel last week. I was supposed to take a train to Wales at the other end, to go to my yoga course, which starts at 5 PM. I'll miss my train and all the connections - which means I won't get to my course till very late and miss the first few hours, which is supposed to be the time allocated to set up the personal programme with the yogi teaching the course. I'll be lucky if I make it for supper.

I'm getting thoroughly fed up with this. The only thing I am thinking is that it can't get worse after the 24th - except that I daren't actually say that anymore.

I've no idea if it has anything to do with Mercury rx, but this sheer accumulation of travel mishaps this month is very strange. Others have been affected too, of course - and not only for travel (lots of computer and electricity problems).

What a hassle.

balenciaga

Good Luck on your travels - I hope the energy around you improves. Sending good vibes your way...

afrosaxon

Oh Fudu! (((hugs)))

I have felt the effects of Merc retro since around August 24...my rising sign is Gemini (ruled by Mercury), so I tend to feel merc retros a bit sooner than most.

I've had travel delays, speeding tickets :bugeyed:, cancelled/rescheduled apppointments, computer's acting up (I need a new one and hope it won't give up the ghost before this Merc retro period ends in October!(

although...if I buy a RE-furbished one, would that be within merc retro limits. :D). What about a used one (like from Craigslist)? It wouldn't be a new computer, per se...but new to me. The thing is I NEED a computer to do my freelance work; I wouldn't be bothered about it if it weren't a necessity.

*sigh*

T.

paradoxx

impact time; September 19th

Scattered and fragmented thoughts going through my head during this moment of Taurean bulliness, saying things aloud when nothing needs to be said at all. A review of what is really happening around us, and what we need to be doing as our thoughts change over time.

Venus in libra is too much of something to handle right now, especially with Taurus moon connected to it, unable to control the effects around us, aquisitions of personal information may come to mind. Each of us will feel mercury's stationary position, orders may be sent to the wrong receipient, relay technology may lose triangulation, unexpected achievments could come from information dissemenation.

Change of direction is common in Libra, but with a stationary mercury it may be flowing through a cavern/cave/canyon area with no area to turn around, new thoughts will come forth, but old habits won't dissapear easliy.

Wonderwoman

Its interesting how everyone fears the Mercury Retrograde, I however have to say that in most occurrences, Mercury has brought back people from my past (conflict resolutions). Other than that I do get the occassional PC breakdown, emails and text msgs disappearing. Nothing Tragic, Thank Goddess! just my 2 cents.

caridwen

Please forgive for this question but I have recently been warned about Mercury Retrograde.

I was wondering, could its influence involve a bunch of stuff hitting you at once? For example, a secret enemy reveals themselves, your best friend betrays you, your boyfriend reveals he's gay within the space of a few days??

Is that its influence or am I just having a crap week?:p