Understanding Intuitions

Intuitive Cancer

Hi,
Im new here. I am a 29 year old cancerian female, born on July 10th.
I have always felt as if I could sense "things" from people around me. You cant walk into the room with an issue without me feeling it too. Even if you tell me that nothing is wrong, I still know better.
I always thought I was a bit wacky because of it. My husband makes fun of me and my "psychic abilities", since he doesnt believe in that stuff. On rare occasions, I have had dreams that come true. As an example, opne time I drempt that this man hopped over my back fence to come talk to me, and a week later, I was standing out back and that man, which is one of my friends, jumped the fence and came over to talk to me.
I have been sensing alot more lately....feeling alot more. I really can't explain it, but it's getting stronger. I havent further looked into any of this until now. Does anyone have any advice for me? Is there any way to control this or make it stronger? I feel a bit lost and confused.

tarot4fun

Another intuitive cancerian~

paradoxx

In order to keep this thread in the astrology forum, I request that you include some of your astrological data (mercury, the moon, venus, the sign of pisces, cancer, and scorpio would be a good place to start). Otherwise i will probably have it moved to the spirituality forum in the members area.

Miss Divine

Hi!
I sense things too and often I sense things I would rather not LOL.
I'm born July 6 but I don't think it has to do with being a cancer. Heck I have no idea.

franniee

Hi !

I can read people too - I can tell if they are good or bad or jealous or kind or whatever..... if they have a problem I know about it. :) and I get the dreams too although they are few and far between but I get visions on rare occasions as well.

I am a virgo with taurus rising and my moon is in libra - so is merc and my mars - all 3 are conjunct. I have only one large planet in a water sign -neptune in scorpio. So I don't think it is that - in fact I have almost a grand trine with virgo taur and capricorn - my saturn and jupiter conjunct my MH at the top of my chart..... so earth girls can intuit too ;) just teasing...everyone looks to the water signs for signs of an extra sense. No water here just earth - oh and venus in virgo ;)

:love:

ravenest

Intuitive Cancer said:
Hi,
Im new here. I am a 29 year old cancerian female, born on July 10th.
Hi I.C. welcome to AT (from another crab)
Intuitive Cancer said:
I have always felt as if I could sense "things" from people around me. You cant walk into the room with an issue without me feeling it too. Even if you tell me that nothing is wrong, I still know better.
I always thought I was a bit wacky because of it. My husband makes fun of me and my "psychic abilities", since he doesnt believe in that stuff. On rare occasions, I have had dreams that come true.
Welcome to Cancerville ... yeah us crabs do that sometime, it's all part of the dreamy intuitive connection that we sometimes get, it can also give you a stong empathy.
I know this woman that was trained in Japamese sword fighting, a while back she had bad epelepsy and went on medication, she got worse, shuffles around with a walking frame, cant talk properly, cant hold a cup properly. The other night I dream I am helping her to do a sword exercise, she is holding the sword and moving very slowly, but shes starting to do it. Then I go to taraining and my instructor tells me this woman has got better! She had been given wrong medication for months [ :( ] and now she has stopped it she can walk and talk again and says she wants to go back to training. Dreams and intuition are wierd like this ... I whish I would have had a dream months ago that told me her medication was wrong.
Intuitive Cancer said:
As an example, opne time I drempt that this man hopped over my back fence to come talk to me, and a week later, I was standing out back and that man, which is one of my friends, jumped the fence and came over to talk to me.
I have been sensing alot more lately....feeling alot more. I really can't explain it, but it's getting stronger.
Hmm, being 29 .... people talk about a 'Saturn return' around 28, it appears to be time of shifting into a new pattern and form. It can be disruptive for some but usually people settle into the new pattern or the new things in their life. being a Cancer, one could say that these are natural traits for you that are now coming to your attention as your 'life stream' starts to settle into its course.
Intuitive Cancer said:
I havent further looked into any of this until now. Does anyone have any advice for me? Is there any way to control this or make it stronger? I feel a bit lost and confused.

Its okay, this is a natural part of life for many people, don't be lost and confused by it, it's just the way you function, we all use different modes to get our information conciously and unconciously, its more of a case of being lost and confused (although outwardly assured) of those that cant see and deny this very big side of life. Study and practice in an appropriate school or system of magic will help you to control and develop this skill.

Gemini Rising

I'm also very intuitive, but the ONLY water I have in my chart is very minor--Pluto in Scorpio and Midheaven in Pisces. I also know exactly when something's bothering someone (no matter how well they try and disguise it), and I can also know exactly WHAT is bothering someone. I've had a few dreams come true, some psychic experiences...and I can always, ALWAYS sense when doom is coming!

Like a lot of Cancerians, I'm drawn to the home a lot and tend to be very moody--but I'm also VERY nurturing. I'm a freshman in high school, and I have seniors that think of me as a father figure! (I won't even go into the subject of the kids I work with in the middle school.) My rising sign is 29 degrees of Gemini, so I always wondered if being so close to the cusp I have a little bit of both in me! At times, that's what it feels like.

Musica2420

Its so weird because Im a 24 yr. old Capricorn, I have my rising sign in Cancer, I have 4 planets in Scorpio (one being Pluto) and I have my midheaven in Pisces but for a long while now I've been trying to enhance my intuitive abilities because as much as I want to be, I dont feel very "intuitive"..I am a very emotional person, always have been and was more in tune when I was younger, but some part of me feels like I have a duty to be intuitive due to my chart..Its not something that I want to force, but what do you think could help me be more intuitive?? I have my Mercury in Capricorn, so I dont know if that blocks it somehow, but I read a numerology book and it says that according the letters in my name, I have no intuitive abilities so it makes its even more daunting..

Personally, I think you should cherish your abilities..I think it needs to be controlled only if its scaring you, but for the most part, dont worry about what anyone else says..Your abilities are a gift so learn more about your power!!

CQLDGUY

Hi
I am very new to astrology. I am a 31 y/o, Male born 14 july. My intuition is very strong, at times it feels almost like someone tapping my shoulder, or holding my hand. I have always been able to sense things. My Natal Chart details are:
-Sun in Cancer, Sun in 10th Hs, Sun Square Pluto
-Moon in 9th Hs, Moon in Gemini, Moon conjunct Midheaven, Moon conjunct Jupiter
-Libra Rising, Pluto conjuct Ascendant, Venus Trine Ascendant, Mercury Sextile Ascendant
-Pluto Square Midheaven, Uranus Trine Midheaven
-Mercury in 11th Hs, Mercury in Leo, Mercury conjunct Saturn, Mercury Square Uranus, Mercury Trine Neptune, Mercury Sextile Pluto, Mercury Sextile Venus
-Venus in 8th Hs, Venus in Gemini, Venus opposition Neptune, Venus Trine Pluto
-Mars in 8th Hs, Mars in Taurus
-Jupiter in 9th Hs, Jupiter in Gemini, Jupiter opposition Neptune
-Saturn in 11th Hs, Saturn in Leo, Saturn Square Uranus, Saturn Trine Neptune, Saturn Sextile Pluto
-Uranus in 1st Hs, Uranus in Scorpio
-Neptune in 3rd Hs, Neptune in Sagittarius, Neptune Sextile Pluto
-Pluto in 1st Hs, Pluto in Libra

Because I am very new to all this, I dont understand most of it, can Anyone with more experience elaborate on my details and how they apply to intuition?

entropy

ravenest said:
Hmm, being 29 .... people talk about a 'Saturn return' around 28, it appears to be time of shifting into a new pattern and form. It can be disruptive for some but usually people settle into the new pattern or the new things in their life. being a Cancer, one could say that these are natural traits for you that are now coming to your attention as your 'life stream' starts to settle into its course.

I wish someone had told me that - I'm a Cancer (June 24) and my life went to hell when I was 28. I'm 30 now, and while I'm doing much better than I was at 28, it still hasn't settled down. Of course, I'm much more at peace with the disruption, so maybe it is what it is supposed to be...