Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

13death

My friend bought the Deviant Moon tarot and fell in love with it. now the Justice card is missing. Does anyone have a random one lol?
would be grately apprecated

rwcarter

I have 51 other cards from the Druidcraft up for grabs now that BelovedK has her 5 Wands. Warning though - Sun, Judgement and the World are cut horribly off-center.

nortytiger

druidcraft need 7 wands. spare 9 wands

ooh, heres hoping...

I am missing 7 wands from the druidcraft, rwcarter do you by any chance have it? I would be very very grateful.

I contacted the publisher who were going to send me the missing card but never did.

I have an extra 9 wands if anyone needs it

canid

rwcarter said:
I have 51 other cards from the Druidcraft up for grabs now that BelovedK has her 5 Wands. Warning though - Sun, Judgement and the World are cut horribly off-center.

Oh, Rodney, I love you MORE! My Ace of Cups got folded in half & bent, with a big crease in the middle. I really don't mind but it's hard to shuffle.

??

rwcarter

rwcarter said:
I can't count. I have 77 other cards since there are 78 cards in a tarot deck, not 52. After all these years, one would think I'd know that.... :|

Public shame over with, I should be able to get your Ace Cups out to you by the weekend canid.

Rodney

canid

rwcarter said:
I can't count. I have 77 other cards since there are 78 cards in a tarot deck, not 52. After all these years, one would think I'd know that.... :|

Public shame over with, I should be able to get your Ace Cups out to you by the weekend canid.

Rodney

:heart: :TAC :heart:

gregory

rwcarter said:

Rodney
Wodney my Wuv - did you see nortytiger's request ? She too suffers a Druidcraft Deficiency !

nortytiger

thank you Gregory. definately buying you a beer or 2 for that.lol

canid

rwcarter said:
I can't count. I have 77 other cards since there are 78 cards in a tarot deck, not 52. After all these years, one would think I'd know that....

I too suffer from daily brain farts.

rwcarter

nortytiger said:
ooh, heres hoping...

I am missing 7 wands from the druidcraft, rwcarter do you by any chance have it? I would be very very grateful.

I contacted the publisher who were going to send me the missing card but never did.

I have an extra 9 wands if anyone needs it
Sorry nortytiger, I didn't see your request. I believe I can help you out too. Please send me your mailing info by PM.

Rodney