Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

Golden Moon

I know this list is like asking for a kidney. And what I'm looking for might as well be a kidney. I'm looking for the Victorian Romantic Tarot LWB.

lovedog

New Palladini Tarot

Missing The Hanged Man, hope someone can help.

Le Fanu

This is the month of the Hanged Men!

I am also looking for a Hanged Man, but this one is from Cilla Conway's Intuitive Tarot (St Martin's Press).

Anyone?

gregory

Someone here found a contact that sorts Cilla Conway's decks.... Back up in the thread ?

Le Fanu

Sorry? "a contact that sorts Cilla Conway's deck?" me thick; don't undiestand..

gregory

Le Fanu said:
Sorry? "a contact that sorts Cilla Conway's deck?" me thick; don't undiestand..
*pats Leffy's head pityingly*

Someone in this thread had a missing card and found someone they could talk to about it who was able to make contact with some BIG CHEESE, Conway-wise, and who got it sorted.

Glass Owl

A card from the Enochian Tarot was discovered today and was gifted to me. It is card 66. If you are missing that card from your deck, let me know.

Cat*

I'm looking for the " Earth Awakening " card of the large version from the Songs for the Journey Home deck.

I can offer the " Flame Awakening " instead, because I have a duplicate of it.

Since this seems like a long shot, I would also be very happy if someone could provide me with a high-res scan of that card ( Earth Awakening ) so I could print it out and glue it onto the duplicate card I have.

Otherwise I'd be left with an unusable deck... :(

rwcarter

Cat*, I might be able to help you with the scan, so you have a PM.

Cat*

Thanks to several helpful members who offered to scan the card for me, I now have a good-quality scan. I assume it will be fine for making a working copy of the missing card for now.

If you do have the actual "Earth Awakening" card and don't need it, however, please do let me know!