A look into the future

Open Arms

Ok I give in!

Put me down for a set as well!

I only just found this thread and DAMN!!!

Ciro mate - you have done it again!!!!

Have you ever thought of heading south to Australia as I am sure there are places here which would stir your creativity even more!!

The colours, the balance everything..wow! I loved the Justice card - the idea of the pendulum and the two people together - truly stunning. Keep it up!! PLEASE!!

coyoteblack

Nice work on Justice it is like the people are balanced instead of depending in scales to be balanced.

Shining_Moon

That justice card is superb! And do I see a hint of Gemini there? Gemini of course being an air sign and thus deals with matters of the intellect? What could be more of a thought process than making a judgement if we want to sum up each view and disregard our own (emotional) prejudices?

I am loving this deck! I have the orginal but seeing the process behind these new cards is amazing.

Shining_Moon

cirom said:
I decided earlier that I would'nt attempt any more decks.... but I was provided with access to some incredible reference material from ancient manuscripts that changed everything....

Ahh now....I wonder Ciro, if it would be possible for you to give a hint about this? Ah go on, you know you want too!

SecondWind

Justice is a FANTASTIC card! It expresses everything you mentioned in your post and more. It conveys the idea of balance, of equanimity. For some reason I'm especially drawn to and inspired by the flow of the pendulum with the globe below it.

Up until now, my favorite of the cards for this deck that you've posted here has been the Ace of Cups, but this one ties it. It's another that I can stare into and continue finding details and seeing relationships that I'd missed before. Breathtaking!

Somewhere there's a courthouse under construction that desperately needs an image for its facade, and this would be a beauty. I suppose that's a niche market :) but wouldn't this image be gorgeous about 20 feet tall engraved in marble!

cirom

Shining_Moon said:
Ahh now....I wonder Ciro, if it would be possible for you to give a hint about this? Ah go on, you know you want too!

Yes I do want to, but to reveal too much at this stage would be a risk and attract the interest of everyone from the Vatican to the CIA, not to mention numerous agents of secrets societies. Therefore better to keep you all guessing don't you think :) wink wink.

cirom

SecondWind said:
Somewhere there's a courthouse under construction that desperately needs an image for its facade, and this would be a beauty. I suppose that's a niche market :) but wouldn't this image be gorgeous about 20 feet tall engraved in marble!

Ahh but there is such a monument, or rather there 'was' and much higher than 20ft....All to be revealed in the companion book.

huredriel

Is there any chance you will be bringing some of the cards with you when you come to London?

cirom

I can't bring actual cards because the deck will be far from finished, but I could bring enlarged prints of the various work in progress images.

coyoteblack

will you bring those tothe tarot studio in NJ next year as well Ciro?