The Transparent Tarot

jackdaw*

Sidhe-Ra said:
My plan at the moment is, once I am ready to start producing decks, I'll get back in touch with everyone who has requested one. Then it will be a question of the first people from the list to get back to me with pennies will be the first to get their decks.
How many pennies are we talking here? })

Seriously, Em, that sounds like a fair way to do it. Thank you :D

And I do like how your King and Queen seem to be halves of the same whole.

Robin Fariel

Splendid

this is such a splendid idea. It looks lovely online and would be a marvel to have in hand.

Would Sidhe-Ra put me on her list? I'd love to have a deck too :)

SarahRose

Sounds fair, definitely! :)

wumpkie

Starts to pre-count pennies. 1....2....3.... :D

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Guys!

Robin, you are now on the list! :)

My laminator has arrived, as has some acetate, so more production experiments today.

Blessings,

Em x

wumpkie

Oooo excellent cant wait to hear how you get on with your new laminator. :)

Sidhe-Ra

card scans

To give you all a more realsitic idea of how the final physical cards will look, here are a few I made earlier!

This gives a reasonable idea of the darkening with layers, though I think it look a little darker on the scanner than in life, (this shows a four layer-deep image, with The Devil at the bottom.)

Blessings,

Em

Attachments

• card scans.jpg
    card scans.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 154

gregory

What kind of time scale are we looking at for the pennies ?

If I miss out by being away over Easter, I shall scream and scream until I'm sick... :(

Sidhe-Ra

At this rate? A month or two probably. You can always pay me in advance, if you're worried ;)

I'll make sure you get a copy, Gregory, fret ye not!

Em xx

Voron

Hmmm.

I realize you're going for a very androgynous look for the deck as a whole, but I'm not really loving the Queen of Wands. I actually thought I had clicked on the King at first. The face looks very masculine. Hard for me to connect with the card's energy. Just my opinion. The general format, symbolism, and layout of the two courts is great, as usual. Her face just nags at me.

Oh, and the physical cards look great, btw.