Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 3

Thirteen

On to the third of our querent's present life spreads.

Throne 3: Love and Marriage

Here's the lay out for this one:

*********Ace of Cups*******
Devil**Chariot**World**Strength
********************Lovers

Well, this is a very nice looking spread. Remember, the story it tells relies primarily on that Ace--if it's Cups, then "Joy," if it's Swords, then "Quarrels."

Let's assume our Ace is Cups. The Lower card dominates (that's my own opinion there) and shows Lovers--good for this part of the spread. It also indicates choices made.

The Devil: a trap, and an alluring one--but look at the other cards--the Lovers indicates that a choice was made. I read this as follows, the person was involved in a relationship that was a trap. However--

The Chariot: the trap was escaped--maybe even literally.

The World: They went traveling. Perhaps (given the chariot) got in their car one day and left behind that scum, that ex-spouse or lover who was entraping them, keeping them from real joy.

Strength: This has helped them find their inner strength, and perhaps--going right back to THE LOVERS--real love and joy.

Any other thoughts on how this might be read? What if the Ace was the Ace of Wands? Or Coins? How would you read it then?

Thirteen

Now you give it a try. Lay out Throne 3 and tell us what you get and how you might read it. Remember to let us know what deck you're using and what ace is above it.

LaLaBella

Bumping the thread

lunalafey

MIGHT WANT TO SIT DOWN...... take a seat in throne three.

........oh boy continued,
ACE: Swords(R)(figures)Quarrels(figures)
Love & Marriage(this IS spooky!!!!)(figures)
dominating card(lower card#17) 13.DEATH (FIGURES!)
and from LtoR 19.Sun 7.Tower 2.High Priestess(r) 4.Emperor(all figures)
September 24 1998, the man that was perfect for me , My King was taken away, gone forever, for no one to ever see again. and this was after the abusive relationship, and the neglectful/communication prob. one. 3 times my world has come crumbling down. There are 2 cards that are male in association Sun associated with Leo, means joy and happiness, my first true love was a Leo. miss HP over there, well she's just being dumb(ie go to 2nd throne and check on the dunce in the corner(literally as the cards lay), now I sound a little hard on myself? hey, I know my mistakes, I can make fun of myself(funny fool). I'm doing the right thing these days, no more being stupid!)
I know there's more to this, the cards are still on the table, I do that with heavy in depth readings, dinner is on the floor tonight.
Update later...

Helruna

Here is my next post. Me dummie interpreted it as a past, not the present...

Throne 3

...... The Garden (Ace of Pentacles)
The Journey - Oneness (World) - Power (Strength) - The Seer -
....... The Star

The Ace of Pentacles indicates again that this was a kind of powerful marriage or relationship.

New: so, with my newly achieved knowledge, this refers to my present life and that I might have some powerful relationship. Oh well, I found my hubby, and he is indeed a strong person. We had some problems in the beginning, but they came from outside the relationship... made us both stronger...

So, I assume that I had some kind of wonderful relationship, and still have. Perhaps I am looking for my soulmate? The Journey in connection to love and marriage - reminds me that I am searching for something, and maybe I long for a partner to share my journey with, someone that I know for ages and have been “on the road” forever the one that makes me “whole”, as the Oneness shows so nicely.

New: OK, someone to accompany on my journey through life (maybe even through lifetimes?), or that I accompany to learn about being partners, acting as "one"? I see this somewhat like acting as one, being, feeling as one as we know each other.

Together with the Power, could this possibly refer to me finding my “other half” or twin soul flame that gives me strength and unites us both together as a team that is hard to beat?

New: I still think that this card, als the Chariot in other decks, refers to something powerful in this relationship, and I don't think it means breaking up. Could it be that we both, sooner or later in life, might be working on one task together, harnessing both ourselves to one commitment?

And The Seer - a spiritual connection of sort? Not to mention the Star! Tells me that there might be something like “fate” working here, someone that I have been connected to for several lifetimes.

New: The Seer, could this refer to a spiritual task or commitment as well? I know that these cards have a message for me too that I cannot grasp right now. Or I am simply blocking myself to see it. To accomplish the dreams that we have in this life through working together?

Hey, if anyone has ideas... post them, please... I am still somewhat out of luck and ideas with this one.

BB,
Helruna

cricket

Ace of Wands - conflicts
IX, Hermit***IV, Emperor***XII, Hanged Man***XV, Devil
************************************XVII, Star

The Hermit here is definitely me. I've always been a loner when it comes to love, keeping the treasure box of emotions chained up, and fighting myself to let things show, knowing that will open the relationship (Devil). This might be patterned after my dad (Emperor), who always seemed to find a happy medium to everything (Star) through self sacrifice and patience (Hanged Man).

I -know- the Emperor and Hanged Man refer to my dad, but the Star seems almost as if it should be read as reversed. At times I'm so immersed in something else it seems almost as if I were uncaring and lazy when it comes to a relationship. This naturally gets defenses up and ends up in arguements. I'm not sure of this one card.

Helruna

Re: MIGHT WANT TO SIT DOWN...... take a seat in throne three.

lunalafey said:
........oh boy continued,
ACE: Swords(R)(figures)Quarrels(figures)
Love & Marriage(this IS spooky!!!!)(figures)
dominating card(lower card#17) 13.DEATH (FIGURES!)
and from LtoR 19.Sun 7.Tower 2.High Priestess(r) 4.Emperor(all figures)
September 24 1998, the man that was perfect for me , My King was taken away, gone forever, for no one to ever see again. and this was after the abusive relationship, and the neglectful/communication prob. one. 3 times my world has come crumbling down.

I know there's more to this, the cards are still on the table, I do that with heavy in depth readings, dinner is on the floor tonight.
Update later...

Luna - Oh my, you really were "beaten" by life and circumstances...

Quarrels, hmmm, yeah, but the Ace of Swords is reversed, could it indicate that a lot comes from something unconscious within you? Maybe you are projecting something into your relationships? This might sounds like Miss-Smartpants-Hobby-Psychologist but could there also be some "projection" from your parents marriage playing a role?

The Tower right beside the Sun - oh my, could stand for you being shaken in your life, and not getting the necessary rest to find happiness you are seraching for. The High Priestess reversed could indicate that you are not aware about your true motivations and ideas of the "perfect partner", and like you said, when he came your way you missed your chance and he was taken away from you, which you had no influence on though. The Emperor though tells me, that perhaps he was not the "only" King in your life. Maybe there is someone in your future you haven't met yet.

All the time, I wonder can we influence our current life enough to learn the lessons and change our lives that much that we find what we are looking for in this life? I mean, if we know the patterns of what might have gone wrong so far, can we change them?

Especially when I see your card combinations, Luna, I honestly wish in my hard that by realising the patterns you can find the way out of this.

BTW, the Tower does not necessarily have to be that "negative", don't you think so? Pehraps it also indicates that there is more than one "big crush" or love coming your way in the end, if you learn the lessons of the High Priestess...

BB,
Helruna

lunalafey

Atlantis, the rise and fall

now about running off the father, that might have been done because it NEEDED to be done.
I'm inspired to follow with the idea of Atlantis, especially with the 3rd throne, Penticals=Earth, the continent of Atlantis, then there is the journey, the evacuation from the motherland. The star would be the means(navigation) and the hope for finding a new home. perhaps it is this journey that puts you in the company of your mate. The Seer may not be the same 'lover' that keeps leaving. let's see, you chased off the wolf in sheeps clothing, and as fate(star) would have it, you are presented with a wise partner of equal callibur...

starfish66

Luna -

Girl, you have had it tough. You've had some hard lessons to learn this time around. Maybe things came too easily for you in your past life and you need to learn how to deal with adversity (but, jeez!). I look forward to reading Throne 4 of you...

:T7C Starfish