Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 3

Helruna

Re: Throne 3 for Rhiannon

Rhiannon said:
Ace of Wands - conflicts (?)
Devil, High Priestess, Strength, Emperor
.............................................Moon

I could also see the HP representing my mother's influence here. She always seemed very calm and "zen" to me. The first thing I thought when I saw the Emperor is "little girls grow up and marry thier daddies". My husband is very much like my father. I also still seek approval from my parents even if I am all grown up.

R :)

Wow, wonderful interpretation! I think there is a lot of spiritual connection, that might even come from a past life (?) and that gives you both the strength and the inner (in)sight that you both need to grow stronger and together and overcome whatever negative memories or demons are lurking in the corner.

The Conflict card could indicate, that you, due to the past lovers that had such a bad "influence" and were jerks, that you still have some conflicts that you try to overcome, and that are part of you marriage right now - although they are in the past.

Just my thoughts...

BB,
Helruna

napaea

Love and Marriage: Ace of Swords; quarrals.
Cards: strength. justice. hermit. temperance. fool.

wooo hooo. Yeah, this sure has been my life in love!!
Love has been one big sword! On one edge I long so much for true love, on the other I have been afraid of losing it when i get it. My relationshps have been with men who are obsessive, possessive, full of disappointments, addictions, and expectations.
But - I'm gunna step out on a limb - I'm seeing this sword for ME now. I used to get with the wrong, angry guy. Now I see that I can use this sword for my benefit! If I put my foot down, stand up for myself in all my fierce glory, I can get waht I want out of a relationship. I have to be a vigilante, sort of, to make sure I get what i deserve.

strength> I am stronger now than i have been in years! I am lerning to tame the wild and fearsome in me. I am coming to peaceful terms with my dark side. I can now experience a powerful dynamic relationship, but I must choose wisely, or be eaten up!!

justice: with the sword i wield now, my partner is my equal. he balances me. i feel strong, secure, and grounded with him. I have finally thrown away old moral constraints and false beliefs/hang ups. I learn and grow. I am whole. trusting. This love helps my intuition. we are opposites. the sword is a tool for us (?). (ok, this stuff just comes to me and what can i do but write it down? i see this as similar to my relationshp with my sister. when we do argue, we analyze it afterwards, and the argument ALWAYS leads us to a better spiritual understanding of who we are and what we need. so yeah, the sword can make us stronger!)

hermit: this is a spiritual relationship. good quality time alone together, and individually. (yay! my ex.boyfriend had to have every minute of my time!!)
this love is magic. powerful. on solid footing. The sun and the moon are in this card, showing me again, balane and oppositiion.

temeperance: (this card keeps showing up around my "interest")
more balance of energies, elements, emotions and material world. In marriage/love I can give to myself, the world, my lover and loved ones with ease and balance. No more restrictions, fear or over-giving!! I flow WITH the universe. YIPPPEEEE

fool: well, yeah! i have always been the fool in love, both the dummy and the one who follows my heart and wears it on my sleeve. I put myself fully out there. (she is holding the fool card out in front of her)
But now i can see who i really am,(the fool is sitting in front of a mirror). now i can offer a truer me.

I have done so much work to heal myself the last few years. despite my initial reaction to having the swords in my love spot ( i thought, great i'll be miserable in the future) I'm deciding this means I have the choice to draw to me a powerful, fierce, intense and strong love! I just have to do the work to make it right!

cricket

So negative on this one! It's not so bad, really. Now, how many times have you argued with YOURSELF over relationships? I'm seeing a pattern in this one. Everything starts out coming up roses, nothing can go wrong, you're "fated to be together" etc. Then the HP in you rears her head. There's some deep, dark secret you won't share. You may even deny it to yourself. Then the walls come tumbling down, and it's on to the next one. IMO, the Death card is telling you to stop that cycle. As a rule, deaths and metamorphoses are hard paths to go down, but it's necessary to stop sabotaging your own relationships.

Thirteen

Bumping for Lady Anna ;)