Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 4

Thirteen

Throne 4 is IT. Here is where we go into the person's past life and we find out--who was the doctor in their childhood? Who is the Magician who gave them trouble in their career? What in their past life made them know how to escape that bad relationship to find a good one? Why is truth in the career so important to them?

If there are answers, here they are. And here's where the reader has to really rely on instincts, imagination and help from the querent :) You suggest what you're seeing, but what tells you you're on the right track is if the querent says, "Whoa! That sounds SO familiar!"

That's when you know you've found the right story--the right time, place, etc.

The last Throne is crowned with the Ace of Coins meaning "unlucky"--so this past life didn't go well. And it affected the person's actions and reactions in the present.

My spread is:
*Wheel*Sun*Judgement*Temperance*Emperor*Empress*
*Hermit*Hanged man*

I tend to read the story from right to left. That just feel right to me. But Konraad does it LEFT to RIGHT and so will we. Now how would you read this. Well, look at that Wheel of Fortune. Our story start with a change in fortune for our Querent. Followed by The Sun. So, this past life started out good. They were born lucky, happy, in a warm, sunny, green place.

Judgement: Hmmm. Then came a time of great change. Maybe there was a lot of death. Maybe a village completely wiped out. Judgement can be read as "Fire" or Pluto, an eruption up from the Earth. It's not a bad card, mind you, but as I don't do reversals, and I know that "Ace of Coins" means "unlucky," I begin to feel that this Judgement didn't work out. It was a change not for the worse, but certainly radical and harsh.

Temperance: Our querent sought to balance out their lives, to change themselves, their personality and so find peace with what had happened.

Emperor/Empress: The querent married--here's a tricky part, however. Was our querent male or female in this past life? Either way, they married someone in authority, gaining their own by the marriage, and were able to feel a measure of control.

Hermit/Hanged man: However, they also felt isolatated in this marriage. They never found again their tribe, never felt a part of their new life.

Okay. Now, of course, there's more to this. You need to decide when this was--way back in antiquity? The last century? And where? Among tribes of the Amazon or European nobility?

And how does this reflect what happened to them in childhood? In career? In Love?

Well, they've certainly dealt with death an nightmares and big changes before. So this might be how they kept their sanity and were able to go through all that harsh recovery as a child. Maybe the Emperor they married in the past life was the Doctor in this life? Someone who, once again, gave them a measure of control and safety amid the chaos?

Their choice to be a "High Priestess" in career very much reflects their feelings of isolation and meditation (Hermit/Hanged man) from the past life--their ability to see the truth that others can't.

And their strength from the past life is clear in their love life. They know all abut leaving a sad or bad or tragic situation behind, traveling and searching for a new life and meaning. About making choices and having inner strenght and balance.

Do you begin to see how this works?

Okay. Questions? Comments?

Thirteen

Now you give it a try. Lay out Throne 4 and tell us what you get and how you might read it. Remember to let us know what deck you're using and what ace is above it.

LaLaBella

Bumping the thread :D

lunalafey

The Last Seat in the House.

here we go...
picking up where throne 2 left off..
but this sounds so familiar in the today.
ACE: Penticals(R)
past life....UNHAPPY. (my Father who 'knew' things said(to my mother) I would never be happy, his jerk way of saying this life would be filled with woes, I am content with this life, even if it is hard)
Reading left to right 8.Strength 7.Chariot 17.Star (r) 18. Moon(r)*look at the numbers *
5.Hierophant (r) 14.Temprence 10.Wheel of Fortune(r) 15. Devil
AHHHH
THESE LESSONS? Is this life a make up for a particular past life.
It is such a parallel. This is supposed to be about a past life yet it can read as this life,
But then they are related are they not? what happened then reflects on what happens now.
I started out strong and with a sense of direction then comes a twist in fate and
(18 is my significator,duh) I am suddenly confused Moon reversed also means remembering a past life, as well as dreams, what did I mention earlier? Having lost my way, I have no guide to aid me, I go alone, (as does the hermit)Temperance? could this be the lesson and the reward?right into the Wheel of Fortune with a FLAT! that backs the theroy that I'm just doing this a second time, can't move further into the spiritual evolution until I jack this ride ride up and change something(which I feel I am and have been doing)WHAM, D-EVILthis is a capricorn card!!!Did I mention the 3 Capricorn relationships in a row? and I'm a cap too!1st two, rotten, 3 times a charm, the one that is in death. guess I should stay away from the capi's the actual devil in this life, I know who he is and he fits the card. I failed to escape and lost my children(or perhaps MY life)but this life I over came, got away and no longer is he the one in control, it is I!
I can be sick in my humor, and the devil speaks of this, I have a joke about this relationship, and this is that I "sold my soul to the devil to get my baby girl"

Helruna

Here goes my last throne. Hope this time I find some more inspiration as you mention, Thirteen, this could explain some of the questions that might be left from the other cards...

Throne 4

...... The Sacred Flame
Rebirth (Death) - Nature (Justice) - The Shapeshifter (Hanged Man) - The Sun - The Moon - Choice (Devil) - Initiation (Fool) - Father (Emperor)

Oh my, lol, great power again! What does this mean??? I do not feel powerful at all. Together with the Rebirth card and the Justice, this could refer to a debt that I have from a pastlife? That I am bound to something or someone because of a past life?

New: I thought this one over. If I see the Moon and the Choice, perhaps I have made some ill-choices in the past concerning my parents back then (Father here, Mother in Throne 1) and that this is why I am having some "issues" with my mother in this life?

Interesting to me is that the Nature shows a woman and a man, what reminds me heavily of the Soulmate theme again. And funny enough, the Rebirth card has a Scropio - my ex boyfriend was a Scorpio, and my hubby is a Libra/Scorpio (23 October)...

New: This is till somewhat funny to me, and I see nothing "wrong" in it today neither. I still wonder though, how the Devil card and the Moon come into play in my present life. Perhaps it also deals with the HP in Throne 1 and the Dreamer in Throne 2? As to learning about the "shadow" side of myself and of others?

The Shapeshifter again reminds me of a kind of shaman or someone who wants to see beyond the surface. The Sun reminds me, together with the Justice of seeking the truth and the beauty in everything and revealing what is meant to be seen and true.

New: What could refer to the Courage/Well theme in my childhood as well. Seeing the beauty within, even if it might be hard and tough to realise at times, and to see what is going on and facing and accepting it. Why do I get the impression that the theme of "dark issues" is a matter here in my past life and nowadays?

Especially what is hidden within the human soul, perhaps, regarding the Moon directly between the Sun and Choice/Devil card. The Devil card is somewhat interesting to me. I wonder what this refers too? Choice directly next to the Initiation - perhaps a choice of going through the cycle again, being born again or not? Can we choose?

New: I still cannot really see the Devil card as something negative here. Not the most positive card, yeah, that's for sure. Perhaps there was an issue where I had to make a choice between something or someone, and I denied to see the "right" path, but was behaving like a fool, like a child, even perhaps mislead by the Father? Not that I blame anything on someone else, just playing a bit with the cards.

And then the father. Actually, this could refer to a father of mine in a past life - I rather see this as my partner for some reason. A strong person, a cunningman, perhaps, or someone who stood up for his believes.

New: The themes here have, to me, a kind of "justice" issue. The Death card and the Choice/Devil card with the Moon... Still, the "overall" theme of the Ace says "great power". Did I misuse my powers? Or did I not want to accept them, and today I have to face this issue again? Maybe I wanted to stay like a "kid" without heavy obligations and responsiblities. I still wonder about the Shapeshifter/Hanged Man though, and how he fits in here. To me, there might be a connection between Rebirth and Shapeshifter and Sun, even Moon.

Oh my... this is, indeed a very deep spread. If anyone has comments, ideas, thoughts, they are highly appreciated!!

BB,
Helruna

cricket

Helruna: a thought - Maybe you had to choose between the Father as a soulmate and the power you had/could have had in your past life, and the shapeshifter shows self-sacrifice of some sort.

Ace of Pentacles - unhappy
X, Wheel***III, Empress***XIX, Sun***II, High Priestess***XXI, World***VIII, Strength***XIII, Death***XI, Justice

The only thing that seems to be clear here is a public execution or something very similar.

It was during a time of change maybe a revolution - like the literal revolution of the Wheel. I was content/would have been content to be at home with family and making a life there (Empress), but I was thrown into the light of the public's eye (Sun). There was something mysterious, something I wouldn't share (HP) even though it was used to push toward a big success according to the general public, making me huge in their eyes, though it didn't seem to be enough and I wanted to step through a barrier and do more (World). This might have lead to a trial of some sort in which I learned to capture and control what was threatening to eat me (Strength). A thought here - this would have been both a physical and mental test. And, as stated before, Death and Justice would have been the execution, leaving many things in that life unfinished.

Looking at this closely, I may have been Joan of Arc in a past life. :D

Please, if anybody has any comments, thoughts, things to add, whatever, feel free to do so.

Helruna

Re: The Last Seat in the House.

lunalafey said:
here we go...
picking up where throne 2 left off..
but this sounds so familiar in the today.
ACE: Penticals(R)
past life....UNHAPPY.
Reading left to right 8.Strength 7.Chariot 17.Star (r) 18. Moon(r)*look at the numbers *
5.Hierophant (r) 14.Temprence 10.Wheel of Fortune(r) 15. Devil
AHHHH
THESE LESSONS? Is this life a make up for a particular past life.
It is such a parallel. This is supposed to be about a past life yet it can read as this life,
But then they are related are they not? what happened then reflects on what happens now.
I started out strong and with a sense of direction then comes a twist in fate and
(18 is my significator,duh) I am suddenly confused Moon reversed also means remembering a past life, as well as dreams, what did I mention earlier? Having lost my way, I have no guide to aid me, I go alone, (as does the hermit)Temperance? could this be the lesson and the reward?right into the Wheel of Fortune with a FLAT! WHAM, D-EVILthis is a capricorn card!!!Did I mention the 3 Capricorn relationships in a row?

Well, you most definitely have a unique sense of humour, but I understand this. I can be very sarcastic too at times and laugh when everybody looks at me with that look "is she going totally nuts now?"

I see the combination Strength-Chariot-Star-Moon-Hierophant as something in your past life where you could not find the strength to break free from a traumatic situation and perhaps you could not see the deception going on in your life, and the lies and false "preaches". Someone might have played you badly in the past life and you could not, or did not want to break free for some reason. I assume you were not able to see through the lies and illusions. I think, maybe you "jumped" from one bad situation into the other because you thought it would be better, but turned out to be the "same" illusion...

Temperance-Wheel of Fortune-Devil

Darn, what a "ill-fated" combination. You were looking for a balance in your past life, for peace of mind, true spirituality but you might have encountered someone who were using you, and even maybe others, for their own sake and good.

As you already mention, this might be such a strong experience that haunted you to have "failed" to see this deception and illusion that you simply "replay" it now but with the hope and faith to overcome this part and be the "survivor" laughing into the face of the devil.

Conclusion:

You mention the Carpis in your life (ain't you glad that I am Sagi?), well they could have some connection to the Devil card, of course, and could indicate that you have some lessons to learn from people with traits associated with this sign. I think it is also about abuse, misuse of power and strength, using people, downing them, materialism and lots of other things.

But, you have the Chariot and Strength and the Temperance upright speaking "for" you! I think this is what you bring with you also - the will and the strength to realise the "negative patterns" and to break free for your own sake, and the sake of those you love dearly.

This might be also in relation to your Hermit/Hanged Man/Magician of the first throne - when you learned through the hard lessons of your parents and childhood about illusion, being on your own, taking up for yourself, creating your own world and learning to believe in your own talents, skills! The lesson you might have missed in the past life... this might be the "work and responsiblitiy" the Ace of Rods refers to.

The career you had might have shown you that there is not security in this life, and that you have to learn to see through the veils of your own "unconsciousness" and own "foolishness", realising how you "defeat" and "illusionate" yourself at times and therefore realise what kind of man you need and how you can effect your own life and make wrongs right. And that you might seek a job/career, that is a bit more reliable and not just about being "creative"... just a thought... It might refer to the Star and the Judgement finding your true path by evaluating your experiences and then finding out what really fits you and realising what you really need as a career...

The Love part is, indeed, a tough one to interpet. It might refer to you not having to seek the "right mate", but standing on your own feet as a mother, living through the "trauma" and learning that no matter what comes your way, whatever shakes your life, you can still be happy and make things right for yourself if you realise the patterns of how your unconsciousness manifests and works.

OK, I am out of thoughts. Let me know what you think about my interpretation... remember, just my humble opinion and thoughts. ;)

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

cricket said:
Helruna: a thought - Maybe you had to choose between the Father as a soulmate and the power you had/could have had in your past life, and the shapeshifter shows self-sacrifice of some sort.

ROFL - darn, I could bite myself in the butt! That you mention it, cricket... it seems to be transpiring in this life as well!

You see, a half a year ago, my father ran away the second time. The first time, I and my mother (especially my mother) reached out to him again, trying to make him stay.

This time, I would not say I spit on it literally - but if he chooses to run away, so mote it be. Somewhat, I had the feeling that this was not the "first time", if you know what I mean, that this happened. And somehow, this time I told myself - let him go, for your own sake.

Interesting thought. I have to meditate on this.

Thank you, cricket!

BB,
Helruna

PS: I'll go through your post(s) later, ok? Need a little break from starring at the computer...

Helruna

cricket said:

Ace of Pentacles - unhappy
X, Wheel***III, Empress***XIX, Sun***II, High Priestess***XXI, World***VIII, Strength***XIII, Death***XI, Justice

The only thing that seems to be clear here is a public execution or something very similar.

Looking at this closely, I may have been Joan of Arc in a past life. :D

Please, if anybody has any comments, thoughts, things to add, whatever, feel free to do so.

I respectfully snipped parts of you original post. Well, in my opinion, you do not necessarily have to be Joan of Arc, also I would not want to argue on this with you - if you think you are, so mote it be.

There are a lot of other times possible - French Revolution, Witch Hunt - almost any place and time where people were persecuted for some reason.

The Empress with the Highpriestess and Sun might also point out that you might have been some kind of Healer or Wise Woman in a way, or that you were insightful and knowledgable on a subject that opposed the "public" or official point of view - and when you tried to point your insights out to the them they might first have refused them, last only saw the "solution" of silencing you...

It might have been quite a trial for you to live through this, perhaps, like Kassandra back then in the Greek Mythology, you pointed out something that was apparent to you, but others would not believe you, even despised you or tried to silence you in many ways - which maybe could explain your "unloved dis-ease" today, as the influence and "memory" might still be there.

Just some thoughts on my end.

BB,
Helruna