Konraad's Past Life Spread: Throne 4

Helruna

Re: Helruna's Throne 4

Starfish said:

I thought the same thing that Cricket did upon first looking at your throne; that you were in a position of power and had to choose between it and a man you loved... Maybe you were in a position of power and the man you loved was a rebel of sorts and you had to sentence him (maybe to Death) or sacrifice him...

Perhaps this man, you love him :TEMPR and fought against doing what was necessary to appease your Gods :TDEV. But you did what had to be done :TJUST and it resulted in his mortal death :TDEAT. The only part I can't seem to fit into this scenario is the Fool :TFOOL.

:T7C Starfish

I thought about your theory. Let us do a bit theoriszing: what if the man saw it as his "duty" but I didn't like it, but could not keep him from "sacrificing" himself for whatever he believed in. I actually did not really "fight" him, although I certainly had some fights with him but also saw that I could not really change anything, so I tried to be strong. the Fool actually could refer to a child we had (if I want to pick up my mother again into this thread) or it was me and him "knowing" that he would come back, and that this was not the "end" of our relationship.

How does this sound?

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

Re: Starfish's Throne 4

Starfish said:
Okay, past life throne:

*****The Ace of Swords :TAS
THERM Hermit*:THANG Hanged One*:TWOR World*THIER Hierophant*TWHEE Wheel of Fortune*:TCHAR Chariot*:TFOOL Fool*:TJUST Justice

So, let's see the picture...

I have to tell you, I have a sense of being "in charge". I have masculine, take charge actions that I sense I need to harness in a bit. Maybe the "conqueror" needs to relax and not be so forceful. Or maybe allow myself to be "conquered". The cards from the Ancestral Path deck that I received in this particular spread are greco-roman in appearance. Maybe, I was originally from Greece and was triumphant in all of Grecian glories.... until Rome conquered us. I may have to ponder this more.... And, as a sidenote, I'm 1/2 Greek...

Starfish

Hey, this would fit your question about the Throne 3. I see the connection with your Throne 3 in the way that you now, as woman, try to find your way with the more sensual, sensitive view of a woman and try to "mend" things instead of "forcing" things, perhaps?

I strongly see the leader of sorts here - as the Roman/Greek - weren't some of their leaders/Caesars both: spiritual leader as well as "policitical"?

Just a though here...

BB,
Helruna

Helruna

Re: Throne 4 for Rhiannon

Rhiannon said:
Ace of Swords - Great Power
Hanged Man, Hermit, Sun, Temperance, Fool, Universe, Hierophant, Empress

OK, now comes the fun part and the part where you all get to call me crazy! :D

And let me explain... I know there were temples to goddesses in various parts of the world, including Greece and Rome, where the Priestesses not only served in the normal way... but were also sort of "glorified prostitutes". That is what I saw when I looked at these cards. I could picture Greece, Rome, Mesopatamia... and the life I lived. *sigh* I don't think I was a very high ranking priestess, but even a low ranked one can hold power, be a teacher, lover and mother. Too cool.

OK, now you can tell me I'm nuts.

R :)

Why should we think you're crazy? Just because you think you might have been a Priestess??? :D No chance that I would call you crazy for that thought.

Your explanation has something to it. I might as well contradict regarding the power thing. :D (gotcha!) As the Ace of Swords indicate great power, and I also see the spiritual/clerical connection in your Throne, you might have been a leader/teacher/sibyl/priestess that was quite high position, and therefore had to go away, maybe to another temple who needed another High Priestess, or even got married to a king or high noble person (weren't there cases in the past when kings were married with Priestesses, especially around Rome/Greece/Mesopotamian... ???). Then, your mother, lover and priestess would be complete. ;)

And it could explain why you seek a little bit "less" hectic and responsibility in this life. ;)

BB,
Helruna

napaea

Okay, so here's what i knew was going to come up!

Past life: Ace of Coins : unhappy! big suprise!!
Cards: DEATH! Chariot (oops, in throne 2 my career card was the wheel of fortune, the chariot is here).
sun. tower. lovers. magician. empress.

death: the death of my lover changed my soul. i became an empty, old, fearful, hiding person. the SUN and LOVERS show how happy i was. how much in love with this person i was - content, perfect, divine, inspired. Life was great. this death was the TOWER card for me, changing my life - my soul - forever. it destroyed my understanding of god, love and life. (in the next couple of lives after this one i was a nun(!) and a guy who died very early (23) probably never even experiencing love!)

chariot: i have continued to carry this wound with me into every life and relationship.

magician: is this saying that in this life i have the power and ability to change this sorrow? certainly it shows the goodness and strength in my lover , but it was snuffed out before it was able to bloom. and his soul has stayed with me ever since. followed me.

star: I just let my soul go. i spilled my heart and soul out of my body and then just became an empty, sad shell. I dumped myself back into the river of life and decided to stop living.

empress: is this saying i have learned all i could from this experience and now its time to move on? the symbol in her hand is MY symbol for helping others to cross over to the other side, and/or communication with the not-so-living. maybe this says i have finally released him and we can both go on. maybe the empress is saying because of this love i experienced, and because i choose to let go, my love in this life will be full, (she's pregnant) strong, happy, generous, beautiful. i see it as a card that nurtures the pain felt from this past life, and offering a hope of love in the future.

wow. a pretty intense, and very healing experience for me. this has been quite a spread!!

starfish66

Napaea -

WOW! What a spread!! Very powerful and intense. I'm thinking that the Empress :TEMPS is saying that you learned from this experience and, by letting go, yuo will experience a love life symbolized by her (strong, happy, generous, beautiful, nurturing and rewarding). I agree with your interpretation of this card offers a hope of love in the future.

I love your interpretation - very insightful.

Thank you for sharing it...

:T5P Starfish

starfish66

Re: Re: Starfish's Throne 4

Helruna said:
I strongly see the leader of sorts here - as the Roman/Greek - weren't some of their leaders/Caesars both: spiritual leader as well as "policitical"?
Good point, Helruna. Many leaders (especially male) were spiritual/philosophical leaders, as well as political. Ancient Greeks loved to philosophize...

I'm thinking I may have been a very strong, female/priestess/oracle or a male in that life. I may have to do a follow up spread.

In private emails with another member, she spoke of coming up with a spread that could better pinpoint a time period/era/country, whatever. I'm hoping she's successful. I'd love to do this.

starfish66

Re: Re: Helruna's Throne 4

Helruna said:
I thought about your theory. Let us do a bit theoriszing: what if the man saw it as his "duty" but I didn't like it, but could not keep him from "sacrificing" himself for whatever he believed in. I actually did not really "fight" him, although I certainly had some fights with him but also saw that I could not really change anything, so I tried to be strong. the Fool actually could refer to a child we had (if I want to pick up my mother again into this thread) or it was me and him "knowing" that he would come back, and that this was not the "end" of our relationship.
A definite possibility in this man considering it his "duty". Many sacrifices were willing to do this - it was considered an honor. So, you may have felt internal conflict over this - knowing that he should but not wanting (obviously!) to have it happen. And, if you were both spiritual people, with beliefs in reincarnation, The Fool :TFOOL could represent your knowing that you would meet up again in another life. Or, maybe you were pregnant... I will have to think about this more...

napaea

hey starfish, keep me posted on this spread to reveal time/place. that would be of interest to me!

so, am i right to assume that this spread can be done again to ascertain other past lives? do you do the whole thing again or just the 4th throne? or, since i've already done it once, can i alter the spread to be completely regarding a past life: career, love, childhood and then the fatal end, all for one past life? hmmmm...
may have to try this and let you know how it goes!

starfish66

napaea said:
hey starfish, keep me posted on this spread to reveal time/place. that would be of interest to me!

so, am i right to assume that this spread can be done again to ascertain other past lives? do you do the whole thing again or just the 4th throne? or, since i've already done it once, can i alter the spread to be completely regarding a past life: career, love, childhood and then the fatal end, all for one past life? hmmmm...
may have to try this and let you know how it goes!

Here's hoping our fellow Aecletician (is that a word? ;)) comes up with a spread.

And I imagine that this spread can be done numerous times. I would think you'd have to do the entire spread - the first 3 thrones show qualities/emotions/etc. that we've brought into this life from the life detailed in throne 4 (the past life).

I've got a couple of other past life spreads that I've tried that I will share soon. Should I keep the past life spreads in this folder or put them in the share your readings folder?

:TPP Starfish

Helruna

Starfish said:

And I imagine that this spread can be done numerous times. I would think you'd have to do the entire spread - the first 3 thrones show qualities/emotions/etc. that we've brought into this life from the life detailed in throne 4 (the past life).

That's an interesting question I have been asking myself, if you can do it several times and it shows us several lifetimes we have lived. I think I'll do another reading, but I am not sure if I use the Konraad again or if I try another...

I've got a couple of other past life spreads that I've tried that I will share soon. Should I keep the past life spreads in this folder or put them in the share your readings folder?

:TPP Starfish

Well, this is only my opinion, but I personally think, as this thread here is "dedicated" and named after the Konraad, that it might confuse others if they start looking for you readings, and somehow, I don't know I think it might be interesting to have another thread with "alternative" past life readings/spreads to compare or so...

Just my 0,02 Eurocents though.

BB,
Helruna