JEAN PIERRE PAYEN 1713 TAROT FOR 2016

Yves Le Marseillais

Marseille 22nd April 2016

Hello all,

Here is a small picture of my next project: Jean Pierre PAYEN 1713 restitution 78 cards. To be issued by September 2016. Does it sound good for you ?

Bonjour à tous, Voici une petite image de mon prochain projet: Une restitution du tarot de Jean Pierre PAYEN 1713 78 cartes. Sortie vers Septembre 2016. Cela vous va ?

Yves Le Marseillais

Attachments

• JP-PAYEN-CHARIOR-RESIZED.gif
    JP-PAYEN-CHARIOR-RESIZED.gif
    115.2 KB · Views: 683

Bluefeet

Marvelous! JP Payen is a true master (and so are you Yves!). This will be the first type I TdM of the series, if I'm not mistaken? ;)

Astraea

I am very much looking forward to this, Yves!

LeRomain

It sounds excellent!
I can't wait for September to arrive :)

LeRomain

JayBee

Add my voice to the others looking forward to this, Yves.

delizt

very excited about this one!!

Yves Le Marseillais

Time after time

Do the 2 of coins and the 2 of cups look like these cards ?

JPPayen by PhilBeDaN, sur Flickr

Bonsoir,

Of course they look like for black lines but colours are differents in some zone and when I have published this restitution, you will see easily differences.
The more I see this decks's versions the more I see that colours may have been applicated differently.
This is why we have to stay humble and carefull in our attemps to interprete and give some "tarot laws" or any code.
Unless we have collected enough evidences, various decks, copies and pictures.
Many tarot decks remains unknows and hidden in some museums and/or private collections.
In short: In 2050 new old tarots will go back to lights and I hope that better facsimiles and restitutions will appears.
I will not see this period of time (I am 60 this year and not Fulcanneli apparently...) but may see it from another place ha ha !!

Cordially,

Yves

Astraea

Yves, you're a marvel. I so respect your work and philosophy.

tedglart

This is great news, Yves. The Dodal has always been my favourite deck, but now I look at the Payen I think I might prefer it.