Victoria Regina STUDY GROUP : 7 of Swords

September Pixie

Image:
[size=1.5]See attachment for card image[/size]

Description:
A well dressed man stands on a deserted street at night. The gas lamps have been lit. He looks around, warily or perhaps guiltily. He appears to be carrying off five rifles. Two have been left behind. A sign on the wall behind him reads "TO BE SOLD."

September Pixie

when I see this card, I see it of two different sides, depending on the cards surrounding it..

To me, this card can mean that:

a.) the person is involved in some really shady activity.. the card reminds me of 'Jack the Ripper' and the Questor has a person in their life that has a 'Jack the Ripper' complex.. they do wrong, boast about it, and the Questor either is blind to the situation, or keeps coming back.. theft of some sort.. or being completely deceived..

or

b.) the Questor has a guilty complex over something.. a need to be cleansed and forgiven before moving forward.. a need to let go of all things bad in the past.

annik

No doubt this card relate to illegal operation. I don't see much guilt on the character but it could be that too.

But we can wonder why the guns aren't under supervision. Is there somebody too confident that the guns won't be stolen? That makes me think of somebody that doesn't take care of his bussiness closely enough.

It may also be a robbery of the mind. Psychological harm can come in many facet.

September Pixie

makes me wonder.. what is he looking at? who is he looking for? why is he leaving 3 guns behind?

GryffinSong

The furtive posture of this character is so expressive. Even the way his hat lies on his head, shadows obscuring his eyes. This fellow is up to something, and apparently he's going to get away with it.