SG - reincarnation* spreads

napaea

here is the spread i use for past life readings
it is in the form of an egyptian hieroglyph for the snake (shedding of old, rebirth, etc)

Napaea's Past Life Spread

...................................................| 9 |......| 10 |...............
..................................................| 8 |...............................
......................................| 6 |......| 7 |..............................
.| 1 |......| 2 |......| 3 |......| 4 |......| 5 |.............................

1 - Past Life Personality
2 - PL Overview
3 - PL Surroundings
4 - PL Relationships
5 - PL Death
6 - Is this PL affecting you now?
7 - Fears you may have carried over
8 - Challenge/goal this PL presents to you
9 - Talents you carried over from PL
10 - Summary

napaea

the Konraad Past Life Spread is in this forum, anyone know of any others they want to post? i have a few others i use, but don't want to be a thread hog!!! ;)

LaLaBella

I tried to do the Konraad, but an image of some kind of warrior on horseback interfering. There's obviously some issues there. I'll give yours a go and see what happens.

Strega

Thanks for the spread, Napaea. :)

I'll definitely give it a try later.

More spreads! More! More! Teehee! :D

Faerie Lin

Thanks Napaea! (Where were you hiding this wonderful spread?) I am going to do this spread TODAY!!!!!

lin

Alissa

I went running for my tarot journal for this one, yeah yeah!

How did you come up with the idea of the shape being an Egyptian hieroglyph? fascinating....

napaea

alissa: i don't know, i'm weird!

faerie lin: ooops! are you sure you don't have it? i thought i sent it to you already. he he, i suck!!! sorry, i meant to get this one to you a long time ago, this is the one i always use.
but i'll post the other ones too, probably later today.

cricket

*waits for them, printer at the ready*

cricket

Hey! No fair putting up one that I already have. ;) I'm trying to make one, have been ironing out the kinks, and will post it when it's done.