TOADies Anonymous.

Tanga

I'm joining this train.
So... can I resist buying ANY further decks for myself for a whole year??? :joke: :joke: :joke:
(Except for the Luna Fire - but that's still under construction, and I doubt will be complete within the next year...?).

That's my plan now- rotate through the ones I have- maybe wrap them up and send them to myself again :joke:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

lark

The Fam as Bob would say...has requested I don't buy any more decks until after Xmas so I'll just sit here in the corner and wait.
Twiddling my thumbs...
Even though I really want that Rackham Oracle ...sigh

I think I'll go color something maybe my Wild Unknown

schizandra

I'm on a deck-altering kick at the moment. Making my cards look different *kinda* makes it seem like I have a new deck... :D

LindaMechele

I'm hoping for ONE more for myCbristmas present to me, but that's it for a while (I hope).

That's my plan now- rotate through the ones I have- maybe wrap them up and send them to myself again :joke:
GOOD IDEA!
I'm on a deck-altering kick at the moment. Making my cards look different *kinda* makes it seem like I have a new deck... :D
Another GOOD IDEA!

Maybe those two things will help me abstain from buyinganymore decks for some while.

Cocobird55

I'm in. I've been buying a lot of decks lately, and it's time for a break.

earthair

Something which has been on my list for ages has just been put up for sale. Must resist.
Must resist.
Must resist......

ldiddy

Something which has been on my list for ages has just been put up for sale. Must resist.
Must resist.
Must resist......

As a new TOADy my first act is to offer my support in resisting to you, earthair. You can resist! Stay strong!

My second is to try and join the "let's make it through the end of the year" group. I have given myself LOTS of tarot presents this year. Time to stop being selfish with my tarot obsession and start thinking of others as Christmas approaches.

I definitely need to avoid the "Decks" board and probably the trading one too. It'll be good as I'll be forced to read threads where I might use the decks I have, rather than find new ones that I want.

Barleywine

As a new TOADy my first act is to offer my support in resisting to you, earthair. You can resist! Stay strong!

My second is to try and join the "let's make it through the end of the year" group. I have given myself LOTS of tarot presents this year. Time to stop being selfish with my tarot obsession and start thinking of others as Christmas approaches.

I definitely need to avoid the "Decks" board and probably the trading one too. It'll be good as I'll be forced to read threads where I might use the decks I have, rather than find new ones that I want.

You just gave me a great idea! Don't buy any decks, just ask for them as gifts. Wife won't buy them for me any more. but there's still the kids . . .

Grizabella

Well, since the decks I most want are outside my means to be able to get, I'm abstinent right now. I badly want the mass market editions of a few----Gilded Reverie, Illuminati and Bonefire (which isn't out yet in mass market, I don't think), I'm just biding my time.

It's not hard to just hide and wait, though. I've got the little Morgan Greer in a tin, the Green Witch and the Legrande Circus and Sideshow to keep my happy. I think that elusive thing---THE deck----I looked for for years when I was new, has finally come into my life in the form of the Green Witch. I'm fickle sometimes, though, so eventually some other deck might bump the Green Witch aside.

The LeGrande gives me a new deck to get into, the little Morgan Greer is a deck I actually like using reversed cards with, and then the Green Witch makes me feel I've found "THE deck", so I just don't feel like there are any other decks out there that I'm drooling over at the moment.

earthair

Hayelp :(

I can't stop.

I just bid for a deck on eBay.

Still on the bright side I may still be outbid.