Horary Readings

Minderwiz

As promised I'm starting a thread for Horary readings. Those who have been following the 'Traditional Astrology' thread will be familiar with the principles but for those who are new to Horary, it is a method of answering specific questions that are important to you. Virtually any question can be asked but the key thing is that you must have a personal interest in the issue - that is it affects you or somebody you have a connection to. Questions that are idle speculation or whose outcome is irrelevant to you tend not to produce sensible answers.

If you wish to ask a question, also bear in mind that you need to think carefully about your question first and make sure you ask the real question that concerns you. For example, If you are concerned that your friend Jill's fiance, Jack, is having an affair with another woman, then asking the question 'Will Jack marry Jill? will not get to the heart of the real matter.

Questions can be quite trivial in the general order of things, 'Where are my slippers?' is not one of the crucial issues in human affairs, but it may be important to you at this moment and it's a valid Horary question.

You may find that after you've asked a question, I come back to you for more information or clarification, so please be ready to respond. I'll post the chart for the question and my reading. Again, I may come back to you during the reading for further clarifications - the reading is a dialogue between the querent (person asking the question) and the Astrologer.

OK so with those reminders in place feel free to ask a question

obeygravity

I'd love one. And my question is whether or not I'll find someone to be in a long term committed relationship with by the end of the year? Do you need me to give you my birth chart?

Minderwiz

No I don't need your birth chart, though I might ask for it at the end to see if there's any contradictory or supporting evidence there LOL.

Have you got somebody in minde and, if so, have you made any progress or is this a completely blank slate? The answer to that question will make reading the chart easier

Edited to add:

To ensure that the question is properly read, please also confirm that the relationship will be a romantic one and not a business, or other type :)

obeygravity

Well, the initial question is done without anyone in mind. Though if you have time later, it would be nice if you could do a reading on a relationship I have with someone (non-romantic). And yes, it's a romantic one that I'm looking for hahaha

Minderwiz

OK and as you've muddied the waters slightly, do I take it that the person in the non-romantic relationship is excluded from the question or have you secret hopes there?

obeygravity

Minderwiz said:
OK and as you've muddied the waters slightly, do I take it that the person in the non-romantic relationship is excluded from the question or have you secret hopes there?

Oh! Sorry! excluded from the question.

Heavensent

May I have one? It is romantic in nature and I really want to know if "JWP" truly wants to be with me relationship wise and possibly marry.

Thank you.

Minderwiz

Heavensent said:
May I have one? It is romantic in nature and I really want to know if "JWP" truly wants to be with me relationship wise and possibly marry.

Thank you.

OK I'll do yours after I finish the one for obeygravity. In the meantime perhaps you could have a think about time period. It's best not to leave the question open ended because either the answer applies for all time or there is some falling off over time. I suggest a period of a year or shorter is ok for most things, though you might want to consider a shorter time. You don't need to reply till I've finished the reading. That would actually make things easier because the two readings would be completely separate.

Minderwiz

obeygravity said:
Oh! Sorry! excluded from the question.

OK, I'll aim to post my reading tomorrow. Either way the answer works out it might be worth you posting your natal details. That's not because I mistrust the method but because I mistrust me LOL. I'd want to see what a different approach holds and if I get different answers I can try to reconsider them.

franniee

May I ask one?

What will happen at the place I read? It is having financial difficulties. They actually asked the readers to come in and read for free on May 13th. Rubbed me the wrong way but I ended up agreeing so as not to rock the boat. Maybe a better question is will I stay? or what is our future together,