Tackle that situation spread

Astraea Aurora

This spread is merely an adaption of a principle I learnt while working with a non-profit educational organization. The way to react to an existing problem or situation -and the way the spread works- are:

1. Do. Where the problem exists. This is where you start addressing the situation.
2. Reflect. Why it exists. This is where you reflect on the root of the situation.
3. Generalize. How you can transform it. This is how you can tackle the situation.
4. Apply. When / where / with whom you will act. This is how you follow up #3 and apply it to a situation.

Layout:
1---2---3---4

I applied this spread to my job situation and found it extremely helpful.

SAMPLE READING on my job situation
with the Wildwood Tarot

1. Ace of Cups
My situation is problematic because there is this huge pond of emotions in me. I totally focus on my feelings and on the art in my job (I'm a classical-turned-CCM voice teacher) and I'm so used to *feeling* first, doing only in the second place. There's ample supply and it seems I never run out of it.

2. Trump I The Shaman
The Shaman, read in a negative sense, is so full of hocus pocus. You know, classical singers are usually so full of themselves and their art. That's the way classical singers are and students are trained to be.
The thing is, I have everything I need to be successful in my job but my concentration is elsewhere. I'm not ready to use them yet, instead relaying on my trained sense of art, of anticipating, feeling, so full of atmosphere. Yet so little of plain work.

3. Ten of Swords
It's instruction I need. Someone to aid me, someone who's been there done that. Someone experienced. Actually, I'm the young boy, I'm prepared and well instructed but I'm still searching for my aim, confirming what lies at the root of my situation (card #2). My goal is yet to be determined. Otherwise I'm good to go.

4. Four Rods
It's time I start socializing with like-minded people. Voice teachers, singers, musicians. I will be at a good position to act when doing that. Being comfortable in society is not exactly my strong trait but I need to get myself out there more. My current mechanism don't serve me well. So that's the way to go, for now.

Hope this sample reading explains how this spread might work.

Astraea Aurora :grin: