compatability

zorya

blumoon, thank you, thank you, thank you for an incredible link. with my times of birth they gave me the charts i needed to do my own readings for free!

AquarianGoddess

Funkpuss,

I had a quick look at your charts on alabe.com...hmmmm...very interesting stuff going on...

You're in a Saturn return and just in the mood for a serious relationship or marriage. You both have Venus in Gemini...what you're looking for and have to offer in a relationship is the same...intelligence, humor, excitement. BTW, your Venus currently is being touched by Pluto and you're not in the mood for anything halfway...it's all of nothing.

Your Moons do oppose each other's (yours in Aries and his in Libra) which suggests that you're different emotionally. That's not neccessarily a negative thing, just something to be cognizant of. Both being Cancer's, internally, you're very much alike (which helps to offset the Moons a bit).

You guys have a really nice Venus/Mars sextile (his Mars and your Venus) which indicates a very romantic/sexual relationship definitely has a chance to develop.

Good Luck to both of you.

AG

funkpuss

Thanks!

Thanks AG for that reading
funny enough that man is my exboyfriend and we only split up a few weeks ago but things are still up in the air. I have moved away from France back to London but it just feels like there's something unfinished, even though I felt I made the right decision at the time. I still love the man but as you say he is different emotions form me......I'll just see how things go!

FP

blumoon

zorya your completely welcome ;)

blumoon

AquarianGoddess,

if you don't know the person's birth time is it ok to work it out at 12.00 midday? how off would the chart be?