Can I Do your Chart?

mooncat2

Pinkmamabear,

Are you running for the hills yet? Just wanted to let you know that I'm also an astrology student and if you feel you want to offload some of these requests I'll be only too glad to help.

aeonx

.dc: I agree with you! *s*s*

Blessed be,

~aeonx~

Liliana

hey mooncat2, you can do mine if you want, just make sure you use the updated Info

12:15 or 16 Am
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, USA
December 21, 1976

mooncat2

Liliana,

I'd be glad to but I'll have to wait to get the go ahead from pinkmamabear - its her show.

Plus I'd need some guidelines on what she was planning - a chart interpretation can run into dozens of pages so I'm presuming it would be pretty basic.

Liliana

Id be happy to know where all my planets were hehe,but I think we scared her off, she hasnt returned since like 50 of us volunteered,i sent her an email but didnt get a reply :)

Joanne T

This is quite a long list but I'd love you to do mine.

Birth Info is: July 9, 1967, 11:09 PM, Providence, RI

mooncat2

Aaaaah!! I knew it - she's run for the hills.

I hereby take an oath that I will never ever again visit these forums under the influence of two glasses of wine. It makes me act without due consideration of consequences!!!

Right then - I'll have a go . I'll run the chart off Astro and see what my meagre talents can come up with. Please, please keep in mind I'm only a student, and I've let my studies slip because I decided to concentrate on Tarot.

Shall I post the results on the forum, Liliana, or do you want them sent privately.

Liliana

go ahead and post them here, Im sure everyone will already know everything thats on it, but put it in a new thread :)

Jenny-Li

Hi!

I can see you have tons of people to do charts for, but if you'd like a REALLY tricky one, how about this:

Born 1973, April 26th, 5 a.m.
Place of birth: Lund Sweden...!

Or do your subjects have to be in America? I haven't started my own Astrology studies yet, it's on my list though...! :)

Thank you if you want to do it, if not - I totally understand that too!

Love and light!
Jenny :)