Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyaB View Post
8 wands - yes, the lovers arrows indicate this relationship will move swiftly

Will I ever reunite with an ex?
the world

if you are willing to completely wipe the slate clean and start again with them, then yes

once J betrays me, will I feel like walking away for good, or will I still feel I have it in my heart to give him another chance?
Top   #531
Citizen

SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persimmon View Post
the world

if you are willing to completely wipe the slate clean and start again with them, then yes

once J betrays me, will I feel like walking away for good, or will I still feel I have it in my heart to give him another chance?
10 of pentacles - you will give it another chance IF J assures you of a future security, you choose family stability and forgiveness but would never feel 100%

Will BL try to get back with me at some point this year?
Top   #532
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
10 of pentacles - you will give it another chance IF J assures you of a future security, you choose family stability and forgiveness but would never feel 100%

Will BL try to get back with me at some point this year?
9 swords (justice as base)

if BL went through some anguish or heartache for a long time after you split, then they may may try to 'right' any wrongs they did by contacting you to see how you would respond

and will J manage to provide me with the 10 pentacles stability and family, like he promises?
Top   #533
Citizen

SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
9 swords (justice as base)

if BL went through some anguish or heartache for a long time after you split, then they may may try to 'right' any wrongs they did by contacting you to see how you would respond

and will J manage to provide me with the 10 pentacles stability and family, like he promises?
Death - I believe no but that wont stop you from being together, it involves a lot of transition and death of the old way in which J behaved.

BL did and still does (though not so much anymore as its been almost a year) hurt from our breakup and blames me, will he successfully get us back together?
Top   #534
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
Death - I believe no but that wont stop you from being together, it involves a lot of transition and death of the old way in which J behaved.

BL did and still does (though not so much anymore as its been almost a year) hurt from our breakup and blames me, will he successfully get us back together?
the hermit

not unless he does a lot of soul searching and inner work and lets go of any grievances properly- internally he is still focused on what happened in the past

would edwin manage to give me the 10 pentacles stability and family I want?
Top   #535
Citizen

exxyea 
Citizen

Quote:
the hermit

not unless he does a lot of soul searching and inner work and lets go of any grievances properly- internally he is still focused on what happened in the past

would edwin manage to give me the 10 pentacles stability and family I want?
The Empress

This card is saying that you have that power to make the 10 of Pentacles happiness and stability and what you want doesn't come completely from another man.

What romantic opportunity will come next?
Top   #536
Citizen

SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxyea View Post
The Empress

This card is saying that you have that power to make the 10 of Pentacles happiness and stability and what you want doesn't come completely from another man.

What romantic opportunity will come next?
King of Cups - a very kind and understanding man, Likely a water sign and with fair hair and coloured eyes, dont look for him, he will find you.

Same Q for me please!
Top   #537
Citizen

Jdance 
Citizen

Quote:
King of Cups - a very kind and understanding man, Likely a water sign and with fair hair and coloured eyes, dont look for him, he will find you.

Same Q for me please!
6 of wands: someone who is successful or sees himself /herself that way. THey are proud and attractive as well. Heads turn when this person walks in the room

Q: What was P feeling when he saw me there today??
Top   #538
Citizen

SonyaB 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
6 of wands: someone who is successful or sees himself /herself that way. THey are proud and attractive as well. Heads turn when this person walks in the room

Q: What was P feeling when he saw me there today??
7 wands - like he wanted to push those you were talking to away so that you were alone.

Will I fall in love this year?
Top   #539
Citizen

Persimmon 
Citizen

Quote:
7 wands - like he wanted to push those you were talking to away so that you were alone.

Will I fall in love this year?
7 cups

maybe not, but you will have options to choose from when it comes to suitors/potential partners

is HMC about me and J?
Top   #540

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.