The Aries New Moon, 4/12/02

AquarianGoddess

Sorry guys, I'm a little late with the report this month.

We're living in very karmic times these days…the new Moon at 22 degrees Aries (Sun & Moon are conjunct) sextile (60 degrees) the North Node in Gemini and Uranus in Aquarius, and trine (120 degrees) the South Node and Pluto in Sagittarius. The Universe is sending vibes to relinquish from the past what isn't beneficial, learn from our mistakes and to live in the present as better human beings. The South Node and Pluto are side-by-side and will continue holding hands through mid-September (within three degrees of orb). The Nodes are very important in all relationship matters and any relationship (romantic, business or platonic) that begins during this time frame, most likely, has karmic ties. Destiny turns the wheel and there's no stopping destiny.

Aries, a fire and cardinal sign is daring, energetic, a trailblazer, an explorer and the impatient, impulsive one who loves being the leader. Normally, the new Moon is a time to embark on new undertakings, but it's best to wait until tomorrow before beginning any new venture. Mercury (the thinker and orator) and Mars (the purveyor of action and ruler of Aries) are void* and will enter Taurus and Gemini respectively on April 13th. Mercury in Taurus will be squaring Neptune in Aquarius from April 15th through April 21st. It would be wise to check the fluids in your car (Neptune rules fluids); be extra alert while driving and realize that not everyone will be truthful. Signing agreements or contracts during this aspect is not recommended (Neptune rules "hidden" matters), but if you must, leave room for renegotiations. You may be awakened by your dreams in more ways than one.

Be aware of your sweets and caloric intake while Venus is in indulgent Taurus (through April 25th), one of the "eating" signs (the other being Cancer.) Venus is very strong, romantic and sensual in Taurus, one of its' ruling signs (the other is Libra). Falling in love for the first time, or all over again is not out of the question.

Although I've written about this subject in another post, it bears repeating here…Saturn and Pluto are inching closer to their opposition, only six degrees apart as of this writing and will reach exactitude on May 26th. Tensions are mounting individually and collectively, locally and globally. Three eclipses are on the agenda in May & June (in Sagg, Gemini & Capricorn) intensifying whatever we're feeling. Mercury, Venus (for part of the month), Mars and Saturn/North Node will all be in Gemini during May and interacting with Pluto/South Node. Pluto catalyzes whatever he touches and he doesn't ask permission. It's a cathartic time and the Nodes add a karmic flavor to the moments. No one can say with 100% certitude what events will transpire, but we can say that this time will be transformative for many. Anything that's been festering has the potential to erupt and secrets may not be secrets any longer (as an example, the Catholic Church is now releasing information about priests and pedophilia from as far back as thirty years ago, which astrologically can be attributed to Pluto-sex in Sagittarius-religion and truths.) Many relationships (business and personal) will go through a metamorphosis, or can be completely severed.

The easy, breezy aspects of trines and sextiles can often go by unnoticed, but squares, oppositions and some conjunctions (depending on the planets involved) are vehicles of change. If you're under a harsh Saturn/Pluto aspect, a part of your life is asking to be transformed.

We must remind ourselves to keep thinking positive thoughts, emitting good energy wherever we go, engaging in random acts of kindness, keeping our sense of humor active and not sweating the small stuff. Please keep in mind that regardless of what's going on in the cosmos, GOOD things still can and will manifest for people on Earth and I send light and good wishes to all of you.

Blessings and Big Hugs to All (((( )))),

Aquarian Goddess

*When a personal planet is at the end degrees of a sign and doesn't make any more major aspects, it's considered "void" and not a good time to begin a new venture.

Moose

Thank you once again for sharing your expertise. You do it with such grace. Always reassuring us of the positive aspects of the information.

Wanted to let you know that the Saturn/Pluto report is starting to play itself out.

My patient crossed over Tuesday. Now I'm waiting for the Universe to present me with my next challenge. Thanks to your sage advice I'm up for it.

Thanks again for the report and support.

Be Well.

Blessings..................Moose

jade

gosh, would you move up here and be my neighbour? i would LOVE to have coffee with you everyday LOL

i love your wisdom and your willingness to share it with us all.

love
jade

lunalafey

astro

A.G.= That was wonderful, amazing that there was a thread on 'Cleansing our lives' and you say.... The Universe is sending vibes to relinquish from the past what isn't beneficial. I can't see how some people can doubt the effects of the planets on humans, with evidence like this ? I started studing astrology 3+ years ago, I can tell that your knowledge will be an aid in my education..
LUNA

Kiama

AG, you are an eternally shining star, thankyou so much! You really do have a gift here...

Have you considered doing this thing professionally?

Kiama

Major Tom

Kiama said:
AG, you are an eternally shining star, thankyou so much! You really do have a gift here...

Have you considered doing this thing professionally?

Kiama

I want to echo Kiama. :) I always look forward to your informative posts.

AquarianGoddess

Moose,

I'm sorry to hear that your paitent passed over and once again, you had to experience death. My thoughts are with you, just hang in there...the planets do move on.

Jade, anytime you're coming to NJ, give me a call! I'd love to have coffee with you.

Kiama & Major Tom, such kind words you said. Don't really have any desire to practice astrology professionally...just like to (most times) have fun with it, or when the going gets tough (as in Saturn/Pluto) try to prepare people.

Lunafly, if ever you have a question, I'm just an email away...

AG

Pollux

*he's hiding behind a tree...*

AG You're ... FABOLOUS!
I'm sorry, this time I couldn't be the first to praise you... next time...;)

I was/am in a very hard and difficult period, unfortunately I knew this already. This post serves as a further encouragement to me. I see so many things going on, yet I can't but feel helpless and impotent. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I need new strength. Soon things will get even more stuffed...

My Moon is in Aries (17 deg). Does it have any special meaning?

AquarianGoddess

Pollux,

I don't care what number poster you are, you're ALWAYS number one in my heart.

Yes, the Aries new Moon for you is a new Lunar Year (equivilant to a Solar Return, but it's the Moon).

I've been sending you white light and oodles of strength.

Warm regards,
AG

Pollux

AG, couldn't you give me more details?
PLEASE!!!!
My Moon is also in the fifth house...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE !!!

:* :* :*