Venus/Jupiter!

AquarianGoddess

We're in a Venus/Jupiter conjunction in Cancer, for the next few days. Forget about your troubles (for now) and go enjoy life; nurture yourself and/or someone else, have fun, feel loving, warm, generous and happy! It's the only time this year we'll experience the conjunction, so take advantage!

Warmly,
AG

aeonx

Oh, that explains why I ended up drinking lots of beer last night! :p Spread your wings people, it's time to enjoy our wondrous world! *s*

:* for everybody!

~aeonx~

purplelady

not happy

Well I'm not very happy! But then maybe I'm just b---backwards because nothing traumatic at all happened to me during the last full moon in may or whatever it was that was supposed to be so traumatic! (It's probubly all the retrogrades in my birth chart?)
Yesterday I lost my job. I'd worked for 2 months for this resterant that hired on a bunch of people for a big grand new opening. But after the initial big opening, they cut people's hours until they're down to barely nothing. The last few weeks I feel like I have to fight for hours. Then yesterday the boss told me he has no hours for me this coming week, but maybe he will the week after (It may be easier if he were just honest and completely let me go) .
I had also just pulled 2 double shifts over the weekend because someone else didn't feel like working. That wasn't easy either.I just feel like corporate america stinks , it doesn't matter at all how hard you work, we have no rights anyhow (as far as job security, wages, hours, promotions). The only thing that really matters is if you personally befriend the right people or boss and kiss their a----. That's what I see in many jobs anyhow.
I also told myself I wouldn't get emotionally attatched to this job. But I started to make friends , especially the last few weeks.
Oh well , I'm just unhappy I'd Just started to make a little headway financially. And now I need to look for a new job , which truthfully I hate doing! I know, I'm sure it's an opportunity to find a better job, truthfully I can't go much lower than the last one!
I guess I just needed to rant so thank-you!

lunalafey

planetary purpose

maybe this conjunction will aid you search for a new job. start making calls!!!
good luck, I really feel for you, job hunting is something I don't care much for either.

joya250

oh Purplelady! I'm sorry to hear that. I know how much job-hunting sucks!!!! I'm in the midst of it too -- argh! it can be so overwhelming. hang in there! HUGS, joy

Pollux

HEY AG! :*
What degree is it?
I'm quite worried about my Saturn/Pluto in Natal Chart... And Moon.

AquarianGoddess

It's at 17 degrees Cancer and no need to worry, even the harsh aspects aren't really harsh.

Purplelady, perhaps Jupiter is aspecting your chart is some way. Many times I've seen people lose jobs under Jupiter aspects, but then find something better paying or much more satisfying.

AG

Umbrae

Venus and Jupiter

As the sun goes down, look just north of due west.
The bright body is Venus.
The not so bright body is Jupiter.
Both very visible (and stunning)

PurpleGoddess

Re: Venus and Jupiter

Umbrae said:
As the sun goes down, look just north of due west.
The bright body is Venus.
The not so bright body is Jupiter.
Both very visible (and stunning)

It's quite a site. I can see it from my parking lot when I'm coming home from work. (in CT) It's been there since the beginning of May i believe. There was another planet that's moved on now..any one know which one.

Now I understand why I feel like I'm going through a metamorphosis, because I've been up for a while and now looking into dealing w/old and new. Letting myself feel them instead of intellectualizing them to death.

I wanted to find out how to go about getting my birth chart done? Just post or ask someone? I'm new to the site and want to respect the rules.

Blessed Be!
PG

purplelady

Thanks for your empathy luna, joya , and ag.
Umbrae, I was wondering which planets those 2 are , I can see them every evening.
And purple goddess, gosh , I like your name!
Well , in a way it's been a blessing as I got to spend a really nice week with my son which otherwise I probubly wouldnt've had (wouldv'e been running to and from work , tired or preoccupied with work).
It was the week he got out of school , and next week he's going on a two week trip with his grandpa so I won't see him for two whole weeks.
I took him to see a movie (The sum of all fears). I chauffered him and his friend to waterworld and back, and I got to be with him for the whole week and do things together, just him and I. Really nice. sigh! It would be PerFect! If only I didn't need money!