My tarot deck A wicked pack of cards

kittydorkdork

Your art style is amazing and your Tower is probably my favorite Tower of all time!

If you ever decided to do the full 78 I'd die from excitement.

Sasha Laskowsky

Thank you for the comments!

SarahJoy

Love the style of this deck. If it were a full 78-card deck, I would but it in a heartbeat.

strings of life

Wow, I love your creation, Sasha Laskowsky! A bit dark and sinister, but honest, just the way I like it it. One of my reading favorite decks is the Solleone, so that should explain it!

I can see that you put a lot of thought into creating these cards and I really like how the Minors each have their own relevant color. I use color symbolism when reading, so this is a bonus for me. I also take the directions that people are facing into account. There is so much to work with in these cards.

Put me in the pool of the others who would buy this deck if it was 78 cards. I really don't use my Majors only decks (and stopped buying them), and I won't use a deck without the Minors (in the case of your deck, 2-10 are missing in each suit).

What can we do to possibly enable you to create the other cards to make a full 78 card Tarot deck. Kickstarter? Anything? I'm begging you!

I don't think I have ever used bold on this forum in any other area than Trading :laugh:.

Edited to add:

Confirmed--your The World has a disco ball :love:.

strings of life

These cards are so good that you should pitch them to a publisher!

Sasha Laskowsky

Oh thanks so much for your very kind comments!. My original idea was making a 78 card deck with non figurative number cards, and I drew a couple of them but it didnt work. I wanted to do something in between scenic and unillustrated pips, but the overall feeling was very artificial. But i will try again to look for new alternatives. As Beckett wrote try again, fail agin, fail better :)

AJ

Neither of the links work, perhaps because you were signed in at the time?

Congratulations on a long task finished!

Sasha Laskowsky

thanks for letting me know. I corrected them now.