Oracle Tarot ... don't let the name fool you

BodhiSeed

I can't believe I posted in Aurarcana's original thread about this deck and didn't remember it. I must not have been in a shopping mood then.:p

Falling_Star

Exciting news:

Just found the Lisa Chow Oracle Tarot on eBay UK! Obviously can't post links, but just thought I'd give you all a heads up (ordered mine already). They're brand new as well.

What a way to start the weekend!

avalonian

Exciting news:

Just found the Lisa Chow Oracle Tarot on eBay UK! Obviously can't post links, but just thought I'd give you all a heads up (ordered mine already). They're brand new as well.

What a way to start the weekend!

Thank you!

ordered.

:) :) :)

avalonian

The deck has arrived already and I am totally enchanted by it. Some of the interpretations are so clever in their simplicity and yet so profound that I am lost in admiration.

thirdlibra

The deck has arrived already and I am totally enchanted by it. Some of the interpretations are so clever in their simplicity and yet so profound that I am lost in admiration.

Any chance you could share some scans? I've tried to find more images, but with no luck...

avalonian

Any chance you could share some scans? I've tried to find more images, but with no luck...

Sorry, I don't have a scanner, maybe someone else here can help??