Is There a Deck You Would Recommend for Intuitive Reading?

Juliana

I never felt like I had much intuition, and so I've always gone by book definitions. I just figured intuitive reading wasn't for me. But then I got the Wild Unknown deck and reading intuitively felt so easy and natural with that deck. I'd like to explore that more. So does anyone have a deck to recommend that they feel is particularly conducive to reading intuitively? I know you can read intuitively with any deck, but at least for me there seems to be something about those vague images that helps. So do you have any favorites? And if it is an oracle deck, I'd still like to hear about it.

Melia

There are 4 decks I would suggest, but three of these you already have: Shadowscapes, Thoth and Crystal Tarots. Although I don't have this yet, what about the CBD Tarot de Marseille?

ETA: ... and Playing Card Oracles by Ana Cortez

Juliana

There are 4 decks I would suggest, but three of these you already have: Shadowscapes, Thoth and Crystal Tarots. Although I don't have this yet, what about the CBD Tarot de Marseille?

ETA: ... and Playing Card Oracles by Ana Cortez

Thank you! That helps a lot even though I already own the decks because I've just never even considered reading intuitively with them before. I will get them out and try. How perfect that I already have them nearby. And thanks for the new deck suggestions too!

Tarot de Marseille; perfect for reading intuitively because you don't have the scenes that tell you how a card should be read.
My favourite is the CBD Tarot - gorgeous deck: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/cbd-marseille/

I've been toying with getting a Marseille. Thank you for the recommendation! :)

lalalibra

Froud's Faeries

I also enjoy reading intuitively. I began with tarot, but ever since getting these two oracle decks: The Faeries Oracle (by Brian Froud & Jessica Macbeth) and The Heart of Faeries Oracle (by Brian & Wendy Froud)... ever since using these two decks, I feel that my intuitive reading has sky-rocketed. Both are very well-known, popular decks, and I would say they are beyond wonderful. Both decks are very well-suited for intuitive reading in my opinion. I've barely used my tarot decks since getting them because not only is the artwork mysterious and incredible, the insight I get from them is extremely incisive and helpful.

Le Fanu

I was thinking of this question the day before yesterday...

There's a deck I don't use as much as I should but each time I do, I'm amazed I don't use it more often, and even more amazed that it is mentioned so little here; Cilla Conway's Intuitive Tarot, which has bits of Thothness and bits of RWSness but overall is just very effortlessly intuitive.

Or maybe it just feels that way to me.....

I really do think it does what it sets out to do.

ETA; but if you're enjoying intuitiveness with the Wild Unknown, it doesn't get much better than that!

Sar

Vanessa Tarot and the Whimsical Tarot.

DownUnderNZer

Id.suggest Voyager....modern tarot...if you go off just the imagery youd be surprised how you can tap into a person even down tl starsigns with alot of the cards or locations, interests, situations.

It is a compltx deck for some, but I love it.

To go off the imagery or read them...as both are insightful.

GoldenWolf

I would also recommend the Intuitive Tarot by Cilia Conway. I bought it years ago and didn't really use it. I chose it for my Deck of the Week awhile back and was amazed at how easy it was to read intuitively.

I've also been using the Tarot of Metamorphosis this past week and find it works well just going intuitively off the imagery. Of course, it may just be suited to me at this time because my life is undergoing a major change at the present. So it may resonate with me more than others. This is another deck that I'm surprised there's not more positive mention of. The card stock even seems a bit studier than most of the other LoS decks I own.