What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Cocobird55

I am waiting for Oracle of Visions. I have Ciro's original deck, and I'm looking forward to comparing the two.

Serenia

I just received this adorable little deck: Spirit Elements Oracle Cards. I am really pleased with the artwork - simple, yet expressive. :)

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/197278542?ref=fb2_tnx_title

I really like the look of these, so I ordered a set! :) I'm just a bit confused about the deck's name. The etsy listing says "Spirit Elements Oracle Cards", but the LWB in the picture says "Animal Elements Oracle Cards"? Well, I'll see how they're named when they get here.

And I also ordered Cheryl Richardson's Grace Cards. I really need something sappy and uplifting right now, and they seem to fit the bill.

Featherflight

I just received the Kuan Yin oracle deck in the mail. :) excited to get to know the deck.

VioletEye

i'm not a big user of oracles, but i've been on the lookout for the moon oracle for about a year now:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/moon-oracle/

you come across the companion book often enough, but i've never seen the cards available at a not-totally-insane price... until today! hurrah, victory is mine! the cards with the book, even!!!

i'm really looking forward to seeing them. :)

desertrat

I really like the look of these, so I ordered a set! :) I'm just a bit confused about the deck's name. The etsy listing says "Spirit Elements Oracle Cards", but the LWB in the picture says "Animal Elements Oracle Cards"? Well, I'll see how they're named when they get here.

You won't be disappointed. :) On the back of the cards are the words "Animal Elements" while the LWB is titled "Spirit Elements". I was thinking maybe the artist changed her mind about the name after printing up the cards. I don't know...

Serenia

My Grace Cards arrived just a moment ago!! I was slightly afraid that they might arrive here within the next two hours, because I have to leave in a minute for a doctor's appointment. Then the package would have been delivered to my neighbours, and they already hate me because I get so many parcels - and all of them are delivered to my neighbours because I'm not here during the day! :|

But that was perfect timing, really! :) Will open the package when I'm back from the doctor.

You won't be disappointed. :) On the back of the cards are the words "Animal Elements" while the LWB is titled "Spirit Elements". I was thinking maybe the artist changed her mind about the name after printing up the cards. I don't know...

Thanks! :) I'll notify the seller when my deck arrived here and let them know that everything went well. I can also ask them about the name of the deck, then.

2dogs

This month's exchange and a link in another thread to the Blue Angel site encouraged me to have a splurge :laugh: so I am now expecting:

Chakra Insight Oracle,
Gaia Oracle,
Journey Of Love,
Wisdom Of The Golden Path

and Wisdom Of The Hidden Realms :love:

2dogs

My Oracles arrived while I was out, so got taken back to the delivery office. The delivery office is in the next street :D. Just got time for a quick scan before going away for three days on business :(.

Serenia

I just ordered the Wild Wisdom of the Faery Oracle! :) And a beautiful bag to go with it!

My Spirit/Animal Elements Oracle Cards are still somewhere on their way. I hope they're fine, wherever they are...

arcanemysteries

The postman has brought me
The Answers Deck
Symbulz Psychic Deck cards
The Mixed Emotions Deck
Caravan of SEE'ers Fortune Telling Playing Cards
and lastly Under the Roses lenormnd. :)
I'm excited.