In Search Of: "L'Art du Tarot" A. Jodorowsky

Kissa

Hi,

in the LWB "L'Art du Tarot" of the Camoin-Jodorowsky deck, it is said one can download or print from the www.camoin.com site a more detailed version of Jodorowsky's work.

Unfortunately, the link doesn't work tonight. I don't know if the webmaster took this page away for some reason or if it just doesn't work for mysterious technical reasons. Has somebody dowloaded and saved this file some time? Printed it?

If it is legal (I guess it is since this product was once offered on line for free), I'd like to get a copy of it. In this case, please contact me by pm and I hope we can work something out.

If some of you have read it and think it is not worth the trouble, I'd be glad to hear their opinions too.

And above all, I hope this thread is in the right section!

Thanks in advance,

Kissa

Rusty Neon

Kissa,

It's interesting. At one time, both the English and French versions of Jodorowsky's electronic pamphlet L'Art du Tarot used to be available online. Then, later on, only the French version was available. Now, I checked today and the French version isn't even available. Too bad, I hadn't saved either version.

The French version used to be here:
http://www.camoin.com/fr/jodo/artdutarot/summary.asp

I guess that, with Jodo's book already out and Camoin's book pending, they (and/or their publishers) understandably wanted to limit the free resources. Alas, this sometimes happens with internet resources.

smleite

Kissa, all I have is a Word document with all Major Arcana, in a very good definition. I’ll send them to you if you want them, but that is probably not what you are looking for…

Silvia

Kissa

Hi smleite,

i'm sending you a pm! and thanks very much!

kissa

smleite

Kissa,

I´ll only be able to reply to your PM (which I haven't yet recieved) on Monday. Hope you don't mind.

See you.