Crone's Eye View Spread by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

Crystelle

I have used this on a reading exchange and gained a certain amount of interest. Thought I'd share here as well in case anyone was interested!

This spread invokes the wisdom of the Crone to give clarity and advice in times of uncertainty, and when you're feeling just a little too close to the subject at hand. Imagine that the Crone has put on her feathered cloak to have a look at your situation from an unclouded and higher perspective.

*****6****
***4***5***
*****1*****
***2***3***

1. She Sees The Pattern
This is the overall view of the situation. It can also indicate recurring cycles from your past which are appropriate to the current situation.

2. She Sees What Is Hidden
This indicates a force acting on the situation of which you are not yet consciously aware.

3. She Sees What Is Obvious
This is something you know about the situation but which requires you give it more attention or importance.

4. She Sees Your Strength
This is what you can and should call upon to help you in this situation.

5. She Sees Your Weakness
This is what you need to be wary of in dealing with this situation. It can apply to modes of behavior which may
otherwise be fine but will not work well in this particular case.

6. She Knows Where To Strike
This indicates the approach you should take, the opportunity you have for action, and the best way to effect positive change on your behalf.

bladeraven

Lovely spread!! Thank you for sharing this....definetely sounds like something I need to try out...

Owl Song

Crystelle,

This is a wonderful spread. It seems like a great one to use when you need some "tough love" from the Goddess, so to speak. It's also very empowering. Thanks so much for posting.

brujablanca

I love this spread. I am a huge Crone fan. I have several different Crone Spreads in my notebook if you would be interested. Perhaps you have others you would like to share.

Blessings,

Bruja

Crystelle

Oh my this is the only one that I had come across... ooh ooh do please share others that you have! I think we'd all be very interested!

Crystelle

Al Si'ra

I am going to try this in a couple of hours..!!

Thank you for sharing it :)

It's a life saver :love: