Tarot To Find Out Someone's Sexuality ???

gregory

Why the heck is a "sex expert" afraid to ask someone out? Is he so out for a piece of honey he can't have a cup of coffee with someone?

I mean I'm bisexual, and so I get the whole "will she freak out" if I ask question, but not are they gay? That takes two seconds. A simple answer can be gotten from walking over to the guy and asking, "Hey you're looking fabulous today, would you like some coffee and some good conversation?"

I mean come on he's a psychologist right?! Doesn't he like to "talk" to people? I am sorry I just find this baffling!
Exactly. But - he said he "didn't want to waste time" if there were no chance, see. A friendship, had the guy NOT been gay, wouldn't have been worth it.

To be honest, while I think either asking or putting up with the risk of being turned down (the embarrassment I can't see at all - especially for a psychologist) was the way to go, I am rather sorry for him. Such a limited life.
Zechariah13 said:
you see, this is one of those things that irks me.

Tarot should be something that helps us understand the world around us, not something that gives us an easy out and allows us to live without taking risk. A lot of the people who ask me for readings only want to know something SO THEY DONT HAVE TO PUT THEMSELVES ON THE LINE! and as appealing as that is, YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT DOING IT! why not just ask the deck to date the guy for the first time, or have sex with him too, or get married? why not make the cards deal with EVERY dangerous thing in your life? you CAN'T because LIFE=RISK.

That is the message of the Fool, and is the FIRST message anyone on their journey needs to learn

RIGHT ON - and not just in this area !