Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 27 - #27

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: ARIES
Degree: 27
Number: 27

Symbol: THROUGH IMAGINATION, A LOST OPPORTUNITY IS REGAINED.

Elven

The Karmic Symbol for Aries 27 is:
ARIES 26 ~ A MAN POSSESSED WITH MORE GIFTS THAN HE CAN HOLD.

The Quest Symbol for Aries 27 is:
ARIES 28 ~ A LARGE DISAPPOINTED AUDIENCE.

The Opposite Symbol for Aries 27 is:
LIBRA 27 ~ AN AIRPLANE SAILS HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY.

The 3 symbol in Tension with Aries 27 are:
CANCER 27 ~ A VIOLENT STORM IN A ANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

LIBRA 27 ~AN AIRPLANE SAILS HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY.

CAPRICORN 27 ~ A MOUNTAIN PILGRIMAGE.

Symbols of the 5 Pointed Star (72 degree apart) from Aries 27 are:
CANCER 9 ~ A SMALL NAKED GIRL BENDS OVER A SPARKLING POND TRYING TO CATCH A FISH.

VIRGO 21 ~ A GIRL'S BASKETBALL TEAM.

SAGITTARIUS 3 ~ TWO MEN PLAYING CHESS

AQUARIUS 15 ~TWO LOVEBIRDS SITTING ON A FENCE AND SINGING HAPPILY.

Blessings
Elven x

MCsea

Dr Jones says the key word is REFORMULATION

Solar fire body part - Fornix/frontal bone

Inspiration is the key here, the ability to imagine your way into a successful life – manifestation, the power of the word
Things like writing, words, art, marketing or music are found in this symbol. A very optimistic symbol :)

I also see scrying with fire in this symbol..

MARINA

MCsea

Element Red Garnet
Discussion The word garnet means – a grain and probably is in reference to pomegranate seeds. Good quality garnets are used as gemstones, others are used as abrasives and as indicaotrs for othe geological processes (geological interpretation). Garnet is a romatic stone, vibrating to that deep lush red, it brings positive thoughts and boosts energy, it is an excellent stone for manifesting. Red Garnet specifically goes with Aries energy.

purple_scorp

Hi all,

I've been drawing daily sabian symbols now for quite some time and drew this one for mysElf on 18 April.

It reminded me of a time when I had bought several raffle tickets to win a car. I so wanted that car that I stuck those tickets up everywhere. One at work, one in my kitchen, one in my bedroom, one in each of my kid's bedrooms etc. I even had three in the car so that me and my children would be able to visualise being inside this new car as we drove along in my old car.

I took this manifestation to the point of visualising receiving the phone call to advise me that I'd actually won the car, right through to being handed over the key.

Okay, I might have been a little obsessed but I figured, hey if I live the visualisation, it may actually manifest. Sadly, it didn't.

In terms of this card being relevant to me drawing it two days ago, well, over the weekend I had the opportunity to revisit a relationship to get some answers that I was unclear of. It was as though I'd been given a second chance (which I note is a keyword for this card).

But, I have since fallen into one of the traps - as explained in the caution notes for this card, which is going over and over lost opportunities.

I feel drawing this card has kind of giving me a false sense of hope.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

HI purple_scorp,
I see what you mean with the symbol it is not so clear I suppose it does not say you will get to look at the opportunity (relationship) again and realise why its not a good idea to be in that relationship (with a clear view of why) I suppose its why the imagination part is so important.

REFORMULATION - I hope appears in your life to provide you with the things you imagine you need, to make your life happier

MARINA

purple_scorp

I know the "why" bit. It's just the "follow-up and break it off for good" bit I'm having the trouble with. No matter which way it is visualised, the outcome doesn't seem to change.

I think the Reformulation will come once I make the break.

Thanks for your thoughts, Marina.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

The outcome does not change as you imagine the outcome as the worst senario, when it may be a blessing, but we will never know, thats life..
I wish you well through this lost opportunity regaining something NEW phase.

MARINA

purple_scorp

Hi Marina,

what an interesting point you raise. It's my perception of the outcome that CAN change, not the outcome itsElf. Thank you, I needed to hear that.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

The magic of the symbols

I hope your perception changes and I hope the outcome changes hmm this symbol must be about change - reformulation ;)

I hope you have a great day

MARINA
My mantra this year is NO LIMITS!