A relationship spread that isn't about the other person

Glass Owl

My Responsibility Relationship Spread (6) by Glass Owl

Relationships are often complicated and messy, but that doesn't mean that a relationship tarot spread has to be that way.

Learn more about your relationship and how to take responsibility for your role in it with this compact spread. It focuses on you and the relationship itself rather than the other person.

This spread is perfect if you are dislike asking questions that probe into the thoughts and feelings of a third party.

1*2
5**
6**

1. Your current role in the relationship
2. Direction the relationship is heading
3. Known factor(s) influencing the relationship
4. Underlying, hidden force(s) influencing the relationship
5. Advice: What you can work on (in regards to yourself) to improve your life.
6. Advice: What you can work on (in regards to your relationship) to improve your life.

Redstar

I really like this a lot . . . and will definitely be giving it a try later today!

Inana

I will be probably trying it these days, so will tell you how has worked.

Verdi

Well done. Just shows how important it is to keep focus when making a spread, and leaving out what the "other" person thinks or feels is just so ethically right. I will definately be using this one.
Verdi :)

Bloudwedd

Great spread! Will try it out later and make sure I tell you how it went!

/Anna

GreenMoonBeam

I tried this spread out using the Phoenix Tarot. I am pleased with what the
cards said. I intend to post in the personal readings thread. Your spread was
very definitive. Thank you. :love:

Bloudwedd

I tried this spread out and now I have a question about your original intentions.
More like it how to interpret card 3 and 4. Should I interpret those only in the view of the one that is asking or did you intend these questions to be more free-form so it could really also be from the boyfreinds perspective too?

Still like the spread very much, just need some clarification! :)

/Anna

Glass Owl

Bloudwedd said:
I tried this spread out and now I have a question about your original intentions.
More like it how to interpret card 3 and 4. Should I interpret those only in the view of the one that is asking or did you intend these questions to be more free-form so it could really also be from the boyfreinds perspective too?

Still like the spread very much, just need some clarification! :)

/Anna
I did intend for 3 and 4 to be in regards to the one asking. That said though maybe the cards will reveal that that the sitter needs to be aware of the fact that the ball is really in the other person's court and that they should support the other person while they work on some issues on their end.

Bloudwedd

Glass Owl said:
I did intend for 3 and 4 to be in regards to the one asking. That said though maybe the cards will reveal that that the sitter needs to be aware of the fact that the ball is really in the other person's court and that they should support the other person while they work on some issues on their end.

I guess it all depends on the situation, huh. What happened was that I did this as a secondary spread for a girl I had just done "What is his feelings about me" spread. In that spread 10 of cups came up as his "true feelings" and I saw that as he was having a rather high vision about how a relationship should be. You know, how she should look, they should have a house, 2½ children etc. And after that 10 of cups came up in position 3 again in your reading. So I saw it as a known factor influencing their relationship that he had specific visions.

Thanks again for an excellent spread!
/Anna

Violetmay

very useful and insightful.