(radiate positive energy)

5. Courageous
(take action)

6. Graceful
(Willing to let go, accept, forgive)

7. Authentic
(be true to myself)

AprilFool

This looks really uplifting - it should be fun to try and spin some of the "negative" cards into positive help! Thanks!

rosebud_a320

Oh what a lovey spread, I had a few minutes spare and thought I would try this out using my rather playful Halloween Tarot:

****1****
4*******5
****7****
2*******3
****6****

How can I be more...

1. Adaptable (willing to change): Page of Bats/Swords - Be on the look oput for inovative new ideas, I imagine too this Page always has his ears listening to everything going on around him...ie gossip oh I'm good at that! Here this Page holds a pair of glasses, so I need to be more insightful when viewing things.

2. Receptive (open to learning, accepting of gifts): 7 of Ghosts/Cups - Use my Intuition more and my 'gut feelings'. This is a what I fill my head with is all I will see so maybe I need to be more focused or maybe I need to lay off the alcohol a little! haha

3. Generous (give of myself, share, teach): 8 of Imps/Wands - I am forever on the internet! Also its about being there at the end of the phone if someone needs a friendly ear.

4. Positive (radiate positive energy): 4 of Bats/Swords - Stop being 'little Miss thinks she Knows it all' and know when to give it a rest when it comes to saying what I think! lol

5. Courageous (take action): 9 of Ghosts/Cups - Be Confident in myself and my own talents and abilities to the point where I can be quietly confident and without having to say or do anything and it will reflect to others.

6. Graceful (Willing to let go, accept, forgive): 9 of Imps/Wands - Stop being defensive, on guard, thinking and expecting the worst of others. Give them a chance first, be a little bit more approachable.

7. Authentic (be true to myself): 8 of Pumkins/Pentacles - I need to enjoy what I am doing, to be creative in my tasks and I do get more pleasure out of doing for others rather than for selfish needs. This needs to be reflected a little more in what I do.

Thanks Glass Owl for a beautiful spread :)

DaisyDragonfly

Gorgeous spread! And one coming at a most opportune time for me, as well. Going to do it right now...thanks again!

Winterlady

What a lovely idea for a spread. I've had a friend ask me for a general guidance reading, and I'm absolutely going to use this as part of it.

Golden Moon

Just what I needed.

hopena

Another one I'd like to try. :) I still haven't tried your Hermit spread.
I'll let you know if I post my results anywhere.

Glass Owl

Amanda_04 has posted a lovely reading in the Your Reading forum using this spread here. And I love how she pointed out how this spread can be used to promote positive change and growth without focusing on the negatives.

Amanda_04 said:
I saw this spread and thought it could be helpful to me. Normally I'm so focused on sucking out my own poison, I forget to look at the positive things needed to promote change as well.