All-Nude Tarot

jema

a bit like the low-budget (and lower penis-rate) version of Cosmic Tribe then.

prudence

That page of cups is a little cutie. :)

gregory

I have nothing against nudity in tarot decks. Or indeed in real life })

But my objections to this one have nothing to do with nudity. It's just - too lurid altogether. Adn any deck that spells Emperor as Emporer loses my vote... though it MAY be right on the actual deck....

I note the creator hasn't chosen to name themselves on the site. That always irritates me. But I know it's RoByn Thompson, in case anyone else wondered.... And while I am glad to see some - um - chubby people in there, I think one of the options for the lovers is just too chubby. So hit me.

tarotbear

Yes,- RoByn is listed - but there are also 4 different Lovers cards - none of which do much for me ...

http://skycladtarot.com/

Some very repetitious images - what is the difference between the Star and Moon?

The King of Cups is kinda hot - I'd go meet him in a dark cave .... :*

tarotbear

I'm wondering if the Hanged Man was actually photographed standing upright and they rotated the picture ... his ankle is not tied in any way ... hard to tell from his anatomy ....

Richard

......I note the creator hasn't chosen to name themselves on the site. That always irritates me. But I know it's RoByn Thompson, in case anyone else wondered.... And while I am glad to see some - um - chubby people in there, I think one of the options for the lovers is just too chubby. So hit me.
The problem for me is that excessive chubbiness is distracting because it reminds me that I really need to cut back on the consumption of adult malt beverages, an agonizingly unpleasant prospect! :(