All-Nude Tarot

trzes

So - what exactly makes this Tarot?

True. Dressed or naked, myself just holding up a broomstick doesn't make me the king of wands either :D

Still, despite the lack of beauty, the lack of innovation, the lack of tarot symbolism, the lack of ideas, the lack of everything but nudity and eye-burning colors, it IS different and IMO therefore adds to the diversity of tarot as a from of art.

mah jong

It's not my kind of deck but at least models look like regular people. That I can respect.

Holly doll

It's not my kind of deck but at least models look like regular people. That I can respect.

True; it's nice to see regular people represented... I've tried to see it as a deck but can't - an art exhibit maybe be not a deck...

WolfSpirit

I don't mind about the nudity, or the body types - but nudity and colours are not enough to make a deck interesting, and this deck has so little else...as others have mentioned, a less creative version of the Cosmic Tribe.

But, I really love the Chariot! It reminds me of when I was first able to stand on my feet after my accident, and did not need my wheelchair anymore. A truely empowering moment :)

Tarotwolf

I kind of like it for being so different. As a matter of fact - I just ordered a copy!

Tarotbear: I picked up a copy of your deck also and am looking forward to using it! As a side note, I just stared reading your book and am enjoying it quite a bit. It seems you have multiple talents!

tarotbear

I kind of like it for being so different. As a matter of fact - I just ordered a copy!

Tarotbear: I picked up a copy of your deck also and am looking forward to using it! As a side note, I just stared reading your book and am enjoying it quite a bit. It seems you have multiple talents!

Thank you! Only standard nudity in my deck, though! :laugh: {Lovers, Devil, Star, World}