Recomendations: Best decks that feature more than just white people

Bluefeet

I already have the Ancient Egyptian and I think I'll probably sell it. The women's breasts are terribly drawn (if they were two dimensional they'd look like the astrological glyph for the sun), and there are a lot of exposed breasts in that deck. I try and try to read with it, but after a few spreads that's all I notice and it's too distracting.

Sorry to hear that the Ancient Egyptian is not working for you, personally I do think it's one of the most beautiful Egyptian themed decks ever created, ignore the semi-nude ladies. :p

If you read with majors only decks, try Tarot Rikit:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/rikit/

Marie-Bernard

Sorry to hear that the Ancient Egyptian is not working for you, personally I do think it's one of the most beautiful Egyptian themed decks ever created, ignore the semi-nude ladies. :p

If you read with majors only decks, try Tarot Rikit:
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/rikit/

I don't mind naked ladies in Tarot at all, but the way the ladies' chests in the AE are drawn is a bother. Otherwise the art work is very nice, although I think the people could be more diverse looking.

One funny thing I noticed when I read with it was my positive response to the ten of swords. I suppose I should be thinking about the grave robbers killing the soul of the person who's mummy they're desecrating. Instead I'm always cheering on the poor men for re-appropriating all that misspent wealth. :D

Marie-Bernard

International Icon might be a good choice too since it is devoid of all ethnic and most gendered references.

Ancestral Path is one that came to mind. The Tarot of the III Millennium is a wonderful set of Majors, minors are kinda meh. Deviant Moon, the Thoth and Liber T might be a choice too.

I do like both the Thoth and the Liber T. Although Lady Harris could have toned down the extraneous lines. Yeah, yeah, filled with deep meaning and importance, I know, but to me the Hanged Man in that deck will always and forever look like he's in a public shower stall.

WolfyJames

There is the Light and Shadow Tarot. It's OOP as well.

Lilianne

The Kazanlar deck has various ethnicities.

Gulliver

My one reservation with the Haindl is the review that said since some of the art was already created, it didn't always match well with the meanings of the cards. I may be stoned for making this comparison, but I recently got rid of the Fairy Lights tarot because of the same reason.

Thereby no false assertions hypothesized, please provide evidence (quotes or other things) of usage already created images for the Fairy Lights Tarot. :D:D:D
I don't think, L. Mattioli did so.

Lee

The Gay Tarot has a variety of ethnicities.