Pirates VS Vikings

tigerlilybug

I have the Viking deck it's beautiful but I can see it being a little uneasy for some as there are a few cards for the most part the wands that depict violence although this did at first make me feel uncomfortable now that I've used it for a few months I have a special bond with it and it no longer bothers me :) I also prefer the artwork of the Vikings over the pirates. And lastly Vikings are cooler than pirates but then again that's just my opinion (;

ravynangel

But...wouldn't that be viking or pirate energy ?

If an artist uses a specific type of image - or a theme -isn't that the type of energy you are buying ? Or the representation of that energy ?

I am not talking about desks people buy for the art - in this case I assume it is a draw between the two as the art looks to be exactly the same- maybe even the same artist.

deleted :)

3ill.yazi

Indeed. These probably have as much relation to real pirates and Vikings as might a Hip Hop Tarot featuring images from Breakin 2.

KristinCali

I would be worried about the types of energy you are bringing in with those decks.

Well, funny you mention that because I've been in a "mood" lately. A feisty and rebellious mood I suppose. I think one of these decks would suit me well!

Indeed. These probably have as much relation to real pirates and Vikings as might a Hip Hop Tarot featuring images from Breakin 2.

HA! So very true.