What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Lunajade

Today i purchased another copy of the wisdom of night oracle cards. I like this cards so much that i wanted a spare copy.

WhiteWolfy

I have received the Angel Prayers Oracle cards, these cards have a great energy, they are young, fresh and vibrant, love them.

I also received my Wolf Pack tarot deck (coloured version) which i am looking forward to using at the weekend. I feel this deck is probably more oracle then tarot ;)

Vanchica

My Mme Endora arrived recently- I had been so looking forward to its arrival!

It's pretty cool- I am showing it off for a group on Halloween.
I am kind of addicted to Lenormand, though.

Symphony

I have a trio of oracles coming my way. Oracle of Shadows and Light, Oracle of Shapeshifters and Les Vampires. Couldn't decide so just got them all, I shouldn't be allowed near Amazon on payday :D

Celtictarot

All fab choices :D Love all three decks :)

stone_lotus

I'm waiting for the Earth Magic oracle and the James Wanless "Sustain Yourself" cards. These two decks represent my first exploration into oracles, after 10 years of tarot exclusively. I'm excited!

BlueLotus

I am waiting for: Les Vampires, Kuan Yin and the Druid Animal Oracle decks. :thumbsup:

Symphony

The postman just brought me Jasmine Becket-Griffith's Myths and Mermaids oracle of the water :D only had a chance to look through it but I love it already. Looking forward to sitting down later to try a reading

Sasmi

Just ordered my first oracle deck, Heart of the Faerie. Not even sure why! A bit like my first tarot deck, I just saw it on Amazon and had to buy it. No idea what I'm doing! And now also the Oracle of Shadows and Light!

RedwingRaven

I'm waiting on my Psychic Tarot oracle to arrive but as it is Sunday I'll have to wait until tomorrow (hopefully).