What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

Belinda

I just decided to purchase my first oracle deck after watching some vids in YouTube but some how 1 turned into 3 lol. Postman just delivered Kuan Yin, Isis and Earth Magic oracles to me late yesterday. I'm pretty excited to start working with them after my quick peek upon arrival.

2dogs

I am now waiting on the Druid Animal and Plant Oracles from the druidry store. :grin:

kwirky

I'm also waiting for my Earth Magic deck. Along with another four tarot decks.

Glass Owl

I have pre-ordered the Halloween Oracle on Amazon so it should be arriving a day or two after September 8th.

stellar4

The Burning Serpent (deck only) came last week, the 'Just For Today' Medicine cards and a vintage (1940s?) Fairchild fortune telling deck came this week. They are all lovely and I am really enjoying using them.
Now I'm waiting for the Zigeuner (Bieri) Lenormand, Muti's Orakel cards and some kipper cards.
I think it is time to leave Paypal and Ebay alone for a while.....

desertrat

The Sea of Calm Mandala Oracle deck arrived today. And I said I wasn't going to buy any more mandala oracles :rolleyes: BUT these cards are so bright and colorful and gorgeous. Maybe it will be THE ONE to change my mind about mandalas.

Morwenna

I just ordered the Halloween Oracle. (Sheesh... Halloween Tarot, Halloween Lenormand, and now Halloween Oracle... you think I have a theme going here? :D)

(And a week or so ago, I bought a piece of Halloween themed fabric for a table cover... :D)