What Oracle Deck Is The Postman Bringing - Part 1

WolfyJames

I just ordered Les Vampires Oracle, more vampires the better!!!

kimtsan

I just bought the Psyhic Tarot Oracle :p Can't wait!!

Inchantress

Was naughty today and ordered Konxari, Synchro-signs, and the Transparent Oracle! EXCITED!!

HighPriestess

The Oracle of the Mermaids is on its way!

rachelcat

I felt like Alexander weeping because there were no more lands to conquer when I searched through the Discount New Age Books and Llewellyn tarot sales and saw NOTHING that I wanted (that I didn't already have).

So I ordered the Halloween Oracle on Amazon just to comfort my collector self! Whew, now I feel better with something in the mail . . .

Morwenna

The Halloween Oracle arrived! :D

GoldenWolf

I got the Flowers of Love oracle deck from New Age Discount Books (along with three Tarot decks I'd been eyeing when they were still twice the price).

Inchantress

Also have Flowers of love coming from the discountnewagebooks sale... along with 'The Mirror Cards' (not for divination apparently but we'll see how they can be used), plus another tarot deck from that sale. Along with 3 sets of the bicycle playing cards (Anne Stokes Dark Hearts, Alchemy, and Favole)

starla

Just received first new oracle deck in a while - I've been into tarot mainly. Burning Serpent Oracle. I was attracted by the fabulous Mercury card backs.

stellar4

1964 edition Horoscope Belline - fabulous, love it already!