Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Strength in reference to a Wedding Ceremony

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

Pargatho 
Citizen
Strength in reference to a Wedding Ceremony

There's a wedding next Saturday between my close friend and his fiancee. The wedding, as of now, is up in the air but I haven't received much communication on it. I did a drawing and had two others do drawings about general impressions while I wait to hear back from him. The same card keeps coming up: Strength.

I hope this is a positive sign but I'm so biased toward what outcome I want I'm reading it wrong. The fool is impressed by the Goddesses ease and subtlety at controlling the lion. I could see the wedding going off without a hitch. But, Strength also reminds me of control and the reason there was a fight was because the groom is a major control freak. It was his idea to propose. It was his idea to get married on Saturday. It was his idea for the venue, the decorations, the ceremony. They grew up on separate sides of the country and instead of having a destination wedding or going to the Bride's area (which would be more traditional), groom decided to have it here. I could see this card like "the lion cub finally found it's voice and roared" and spoke up to the control-freak groom.

So I'm unsure and patiently waiting by the phone. Until then, what does everyone think?
Top   #1
Citizen

PAMUYA 
Citizen

Strength is telling you to hold back from your earthly desires, be patient, use your inner strength to control yourself. What will be is beyond your control. Find the balance to maintain what you feel and what is actually going to happen. Your continuing friendship depends on your strength in this matter.
Top   #2
Citizen

Pargatho 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAMUYA View Post
Strength is telling you to hold back from your earthly desires, be patient, use your inner strength to control yourself. What will be is beyond your control. Find the balance to maintain what you feel and what is actually going to happen. Your continuing friendship depends on your strength in this matter.
Yeah it looks like the wedding is on so it should be a rather interesting ceremony!
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.