Lesson: Knight of Cups

elena_jaymz

Hi guys, I got the Knight of Cups as the lesson I need to learn in this period of singlehood, but I don't get what this lesson may be about. Perhaps the Knight wants me to follow my heart, for better or for worse, so to keep in mind this, as actually it's the only way to be ok with myself and the other people.. But I'm not sure.

Any other idea? Thank you so much.

EmpyreanKnight

The Knight of Cups is the card of the seducer, of the ultimate player. Be careful of Prince Charmings with golden looks and silvered tongues.

mary_leo

Maybe the lesson is follow your heart.

nisaba

Hi guys, I got the Knight of Cups as the lesson I need to learn in this period of singlehood, but I don't get what this lesson may be about. Perhaps the Knight wants me to follow my heart, for better or for worse, so to keep in mind this, as actually it's the only way to be ok with myself and the other people.. But I'm not sure.

Any other idea? Thank you so much.

I think it might be advising to learn how to love and appreciate yourself, whether or not you are in a relationship. So many people aren't comfortable with being single, because they don't feel loveable. Spend this period of time alone learning how to feel loveable and worthwhile and gorgeous, whether someone is worshipping at your feet or not, before you get back into a relationship. Only then will you be on thee radar for a balanced relationship instead of a needy one.

kika_meow

I agree with nisaba. illusions and romanticism will occur in this period and you need to learn from it, it means you need to learn to differienciate between when things are real and when are just a product of your fantasy or idealization. But at this point you pretty much know how to do this, it might be just like a final test before becoming a King of Cups (a more stable energy).

This Page has a lot of intuitive so this card is also speaking of a very creative time in your life that is gonna come and go with a fast pace (because is a Knight) in which you need to follow your intuition since is gonna lead you to great experiences related with friendship, love and is even gonna help you have a good relationship with yourself (self esteem and self love).

elena_jaymz

The Knight of Cups is the card of the seducer, of the ultimate player. Be careful of Prince Charmings with golden looks and silvered tongues.
Hi, thank you! I didn't know the Knight of Cups could be a seducer/player, I thought that was the Knight of Wands. Anyway I see what you mean, I should be careful with fake Prince Charmings.

elena_jaymz

I think it might be advising to learn how to love and appreciate yourself, whether or not you are in a relationship. So many people aren't comfortable with being single, because they don't feel loveable. Spend this period of time alone learning how to feel loveable and worthwhile and gorgeous, whether someone is worshipping at your feet or not, before you get back into a relationship. Only then will you be on thee radar for a balanced relationship instead of a needy one.
Hi nisaba, thank you, actually you're right, I always feel and see the worst in myself, hoping a relationship could heal of this, but it doesn't work so. Thanks for you advice.

elena_jaymz

I agree with nisaba. illusions and romanticism will occur in this period and you need to learn from it, it means you need to learn to differienciate between when things are real and when are just a product of your fantasy or idealization. But at this point you pretty much know how to do this, it might be just like a final test before becoming a King of Cups (a more stable energy).

This Page has a lot of intuitive so this card is also speaking of a very creative time in your life that is gonna come and go with a fast pace (because is a Knight) in which you need to follow your intuition since is gonna lead you to great experiences related with friendship, love and is even gonna help you have a good relationship with yourself (self esteem and self love).
Hi, thank you so much. Actually I had the same ideas, probably I'm not that far, but I still havevto learn the difference between reality and ideal in love, also horoscopes said so (I'm a Scorpio). Anyway I'm with you about all you said, thanks again!