W5 spread

NorthernTigress

Since my W5 reading seemed to work fairly well, I'm trying to tweak the spread a little, to make it better. After a (very) little research, it looks like the 'traditional' list of the Five W's is Who, What, Where, When, Why. Originally I had 'what' first, but I like it when "who is on first". Arg. I can't believe I just said that!

Forging right along...

Although there's nothing wrong with having all the cards in one row or the W's in one row, with How underneath; I'm thinking of maybe doing pairs instead.

Here's the different possible variations.

**Who**What**Where**When**Why**How**

**Who**What**Where**When**Why**
*************How***************

**Who**What**
*Where**When*
**Why**How***

Any opinions? For visual appeal and ease of reading.

rwcarter

I like #3 cause you can glean more info from the juxtaposition of cards: Who/What, Where/When, Why/How, Who/Where/Why and What/When/How

Rodney

NorthernTigress

rwcarter said:
I like #3 cause you can glean more info from the juxtaposition of cards: Who/What, Where/When, Why/How, Who/Where/Why and What/When/How

Rodney

That's what I was thinking. Getting more information by comparing and contrasting the cards.

Pao

omg get out of my head! i just made this spread last week! and i also had what first :D I dont use fancy positions because it confuses me but I also like #3.