A detailed past life spread

Tarotingineer

I've a friend who once did a past life spread for me, and it only piqued my interest and made me ask more questions. Can anyone lead me to a spread that gives me more specifics about my past life(lives)? Like help me retrieve major incidents, names, whether I know them in my present life, and my knowledge(Education wise - what I'd learned and taught). I'd be delighted and extremely thankful to anyone that helped me.

rwcarter

Hi Tarotingineer,

Welcome to AT. At the top of most forums are Notes. At the top of the Spreads forum is a Note for the Spreads Index. If you look at post 3 in that note, you'll find a whole list of Karmic and Past Lives spreads.

HTH,
Rodney

celticnoodle

at the bottom of each page on AT is a forum jump (bottom right side-check it out!). you can select 'tarot spreads' there - about 1/2 way into the list. then the 2nd line of that forum is a tarot spread index. select that-and you'll find a gold mine of spreads, all under special headings. just search for the 'past lives' and I believe it is actually listed under the "Karmic and Past Lives" heading. there are quite a few there to chose from. If you don't find one to answer all the questions you want answered, you may be able to at least find one that you can add to/adapt to answer all your questions. good luck!