Help identifying two decks

rwcarter

They're probably both from Lenormand decks, which also contain a Moon card. They're both labeled 32, which is the card's number in the Lenormand system. I'll move this thread over to the Lenormand forum where you're much more likely to get the answers you want.

Chrystella

I tried and didn't come up with much. I think that second one might be an ATC and not part of a published tarot because that moon comes up in other images suggesting it might be a rubber stamp. See here and here for examples.

Chrystella

Oh, so if it's from a Lenormand deck and it's done with public domain work or ephemera, that might help narrow it down. I'd like to know. Those are lovely cards.

MissNine

1st row 2nd card: I believe that's the Alternate realities deck Jerri (Jewel22) created. Here's the thread on AT introducing it:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=218782

If that's not it, look at her other decks on her website. It looks pretty close. That or the Harlequin deck.

Don't know about the 4th one on the first line. I believe that's a Lenormand deck called the Silhouette Lenormand? Not sure.

Ice Madrox

I've never thought to explore Lenormand decks, but this sure has inspired me! Thanks for the help, every one!