• Magisches

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • ALYZEN'S LENORMAND

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • other (say in post)

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

AmethystEyes

OK! I need the help of my AT friends to figure out which deck I should buy! :laugh:
Choose however you feel appropriator, your favorite or which ever one you feel would suit me best. I'd like your opinion! :D

Options!
Enchanted
Magisches
ALYZEN'S

Magisches it is!
Thanks everyone :heart:

Ziev

Ok, so I dont know how to read Lenormand yet. :p However, I do have many decks that were given to me and two that I purchased. I purchased and would recommend Magisches (which I voted for) and Celtic Lenormand (just came out this year). I love the artwork on both of them and the card stock feels nice too.

LittleOne

Great idea for a poll! I should've have done this a few days ago when I was deciding on a new deck. In the end I went off course and didn't even get a lenormand deck. Oops.

AmethystEyes

:laugh: LittleOne :p

AmethystEyes

Ahh Ziev! I really like the Celtic Lenormand! Well this doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere :laugh:

Elven

I voted for 'other' and like Mystical Lenormand - one of the first of the Lenornmand revival decks, and still a favourite. Rich colourings and detailed.
Mystical Lenormand

Though my first choice from your list would have to be the Enchanted :)

ana luisa

I voted for other and I would pick the Piatnik. It is small so REALLY easy on the hands , the colors are vivid and it reads like a charm :)

Attachments

• piatnik.jpg
    piatnik.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 281

Village Witch

I voted for other and I would pick the Piatnik. It is small so REALLY easy on the hands , the colors are vivid and it reads like a charm :)

I voted for the Magisches, but I agree that the Piatnik is a very lovely deck and one of my favorites. I use it more than the Magisches.

Sharla

Magisches is what i vote for :) I :heart: this deck, this may have to be my next deck as my Under the roses is looking a little shabbychic now :D

I love how the pictures are so clear and i think this would be easy to read, the pictures sort of leap out at you as they are so colorful.

Most definitely Magisches 100%

Padma

I love all those decks, but I voted "other" because something I have learned about those deeply detailed decks is that they are *really* hard to read when you are doing a Grand Tableau, because your eyes become overly saturated with colours and images, and you can easily become overwhelmed with all the imagery! (well, I did!).

These fancy decks are lovely for two or three carders, but for GT's I would recommend something plain and easy on the eyes, like a Blue Owl, a Dondorf, or the Piatnik :) Just my experience with that!