Weighing the Heart

MoonGypzzy

I just tried this spread out....and its perfect!!:)...well done...very easy to use and self explanatory.

Great job Lyones and WalesWoman!!

autumn star

This is a really great spread :)

I can imagine it being useful in many different situations ...

I'm definately putting it into my spreads journal,

Thankyou for sharing it :)

being_chrysalis

hi there! I did this spread for myself on an issue I'm working on.. I was browsing the spreads forum and this one just jumped out for me. I like it a lot (I'm going to post in my readings forum b/c it had a lot of reversals and some parts were unclear to me.) thanks for posting it. :)

B_C

red11

Thought I'd resurrect this, because it is a really great spread...thanks for sharing, Lyones!

Decided to hit me over the head, that's for sure, but I needed it :)

Not for the faint of heart, though. ;)

Oubliette

red11 said:
Thought I'd resurrect this, because it is a really great spread...thanks for sharing, Lyones!

Decided to hit me over the head, that's for sure, but I needed it :)

Not for the faint of heart, though. ;)

I suppose I should thank you for resurrecting this then. :) It looks like a great spread and I look forward to trying it out tomorrow.

ArwenNightstar

Oubliette said:
I suppose I should thank you for resurrecting this then. :) It looks like a great spread and I look forward to trying it out tomorrow.

It's one of my favorites! Hard hitting and straight to point!

AJ

I've been reading through my Fey book with the cards, and I think the Justice card has this same reference to the feather and the heart. Without the book I'd not of had a clue what this was about.

Oubliette

Just tried this spread. I must admit it was simple and straight to the point. Gave me a very clear answer.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Tao I Ching

I just did this spread with the Tao I Ching and it was really great.

Have ya'll put the spreads you have created into one area or are they spread out over the tarot spreads thread?

Thanks!

Barbara