Mercury Retrograde in Scorpio - Oct. 12-Nov. 1, 2007

.traveller.

Is anyone else having problems with their card readings? No matter what I ask about, I keep getting the same set of cards. Death and swords are prominently featured so I wondered about the Scorpio/Merc connection.

Thanks for the heads up on it moving (still retro) into Libra next... my boss will probably have a mental meltdown during it so forewarned is forearmed.

Wonderwoman

very strange...

GA, it almost seems like a cosmic conspiracy...

GoddessArtemis said:
Seems to be. Normally, during Merc retro, former people in my life tend to stay quiet...not so with this one! If you check out "Your Readings"...you'll see I've posted a reading about the return of an ex who won't give up.

Strange, isn't it?

GA

OOnaOwl

revealing secrets in retrograde mercury in scorpio1

I have been experiencing something quite fascinating with this retrograde. People that I either do not know or am barely acquainted with have been revealing personal secrets to me out of the blue. I have actually been enjoying this,and I keep secrets very well. It is so very interesting!

OOnaOwl

the past returns in mercury retrogrades

Yes! I have always noticed people from my past reappearing during Mercury Retrograde times. I look forward to it, knowing that I will see someone that I have not in some time. It is always an interesting surprise!

Free Flight

mercury retro in scorp - i have never seen anything like this

Everyone is bubbly and introspective but also oh so very strange and forthright and secretive and weird

GoddessArtemis

OOnaOwl said:
People that I either do not know or am barely acquainted with have been revealing personal secrets to me out of the blue. I have actually been enjoying this,and I keep secrets very well. It is so very interesting!
LOL, OOna...this happens to me ALL the time, regardless of the planetary situation! :D So if, in my case, this Mercury rx keeps people from telling me too much personal info for once, I'd be glad for it. :) It's quite a responsibility when people want to tell you all their deep, dark secrets.

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts

Freaky reactions

Knee jerks, screaming, laughter, hysterics & fear. Dear God in heaven.
Will someone please yank this planets illusion of retro back into place? ARGH!

I'm watching two members in my home dance to insanity. No Merc Rx in their natal. They scream for 30 mins, I walk away. Next thing they are talking excitedly over something funny. MOMMA MIA!

I'm watching a huge family group and friends dump a huge amount of guilt on an ailing member. What in gods green world has come over the pride of what was considered somewhat normal people?

Ok, so I can accept things being out of control, people coming back into my life after being gone for a while and even secrets being laid wide open. But this fighting has me wide wake at night and my ulcer hates me.

I have a deep peace within me. If I get upset I feel the yuckiness rise, and then its gone. I credit meditation, not myself. Cause in being with all of the above people, I have wanted to respond with the most ugliest, hateful, nasty, evil things that has been created in the english lato express black ice from ones soul. Again, the funny part is, I don't feel this nasty feeling. I know its there, I just don't accept the emotion. Which in turns keeps my mouth shut and the energy zapped from the reaction to others selfishness.

Strange, stranger, and strangest.

:eek:) Barb

rcb30872

You know, I was just thinking this afternoon, I am quite stressed now, and I looked back at last year, and I was under just much stress then than I am now. Other different things, but the same! I know that I had an horrendous time last year, with stress, and I am having an horrendous time now with stress. I am not sure which time was the worst, now or then. Each have their own elements attached to it. Last year is that I got quite fed up with a professional, because she absolutely refused to listen to or take into account what I had to say about my son. And stupid me, making a passing comment, although it was true, that I wanted a holiday from him, which all of a sudden made her suggest that it is because it is because the medication I am taking for my depression was not of therapeutic value, like, you know, I do know the difference between depression and stress! I have suffered with both enough times to know the difference!

And this year, a bit of it is because of little man, but not the same issue, and another thing is that I really don't want to be living where I am, and I would rather live somewhere else, somewhere specific, or more to the point with someone, and it is just not possible, due to financial restraints. I have been up and down like you wouldn't believe, but the downs I would say would have to outweigh the ups, for the time being.

I did start wondering if it had to do something with the planets.... Now I see that it is! to a certain degree, that is ;)

:love:

Bec

Barbaras Ahajusts

Bec,
That is so true. Last year, and even up to the first retro of this year, I was kicking up craziness with everyone else.

In this year of change and growth, I guess I either learned from it all or one of my planets zapped me with some damn smarts on how to lay low and smile? LOL
Even smiling makes the insane stop to look!

;) Barb

Just remembered. The first two people I talked about are on bi polar meds and take meds for depression too. Our youngest has been doing this intensive HIGH then a ground breaking LOW. Up, down, up down.

GoddessArtemis

.traveller. said:
Is anyone else having problems with their card readings? No matter what I ask about, I keep getting the same set of cards. Death and swords are prominently featured so I wondered about the Scorpio/Merc connection.
.traveller. I'm having really poor readings. In fact, you'd think I'd just picked up my cards for the first time; the cards aren't speaking to me at all! And, I'm getting Death in my readings a lot. I posted about it in Using Tarot Cards (http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=86620) stating that it might be Merc rx related.

So it's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this crazyness.

GA