Tarot Nova Journal

Khatruman

Re: Re: Had it in my hands

jlbvt said:
Maybe you should look for a "workbook" type journal. There are some that are specific to certain decks, and there must be general ones too. For me though, I like having all the blank space to write in, and the already labeled pages with a few brief lines. I agree with you about the cards, they are pretty basic and not much real use, but they are SOO cute! ;) PS, if you decide to write a journal for publication, let us know! PPS, there is a post somewhere about a guy that makes beautiful custom journals out of whatever materials you choose. Really top notch books.

thank you for the advice, encouragement and general understanding...

talk to you soon..

Peace!

jlbvt

Re: Had it in my hands

Khatruman said:
I really wasn't impressed, punch cards and all. The meanings seemed pretty trite and a journal is, well, a journal. In fact, I would like to write a better designed journal, more interactive.

Peace!
also, Khatruman, look at the link in the thread called "you simply must get one of these" in books and media. Those are beautiful journals. Look at the other pics on the site after you get to it.

Alex

Funny

I got the mini-deck only before I read this thread. It costed 7.50 U$ and did not come with a journal. And the name "tarot Nova" didn't come written anywhere. I came here to see if I could find any ref. by the author's name...

but it's a very nice, cute deck. The immages are simple and suggestive. The LVB is terrible though.

Alex.

Aerin

I have this small deck. I also have a tenny weeny one that is attached to one of those baby gift books. It is only about 1cmX1cm.

Haven't seen the journal :(

Aerin